Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi everyone i'M New and would Like tips
Hi i'M Brandon and i'M looking for Some tips from Othe rp,ayers and i wanted to say Hello to everyone in the community i always wanted to play but i always missen the welcome week but i made it Yay!
Hi i'M Brandon and i'M looking for Some tips from Othe rp,ayers and i wanted to say Hello to everyone in the community i always wanted to play but i always missen the welcome week but i made it Yay!
1c8q357.png 6IcEXCU.png
@brandonjui
Hello. What would you want to know?
@brandonjui
Hello. What would you want to know?
MoOtdMJ.png
Hi @brandonjui! How are you liking FR?
Love your lair by the way! Looking good! I have a dragon I think would fit quite nicely - I'll send him over crossroads and hopefully you'll like him too!! He has a few tips in his bio, maybe they'll help!

Have fun ~
Hi @brandonjui! How are you liking FR?
Love your lair by the way! Looking good! I have a dragon I think would fit quite nicely - I'll send him over crossroads and hopefully you'll like him too!! He has a few tips in his bio, maybe they'll help!

Have fun ~
I LOVE THE AESTHETIC OF YOUR LAIR!! You got lucky with your progens, mine was SO ugly haha! @brandonjui welcome to fr! If you want any hatchlings, I'm here!
I LOVE THE AESTHETIC OF YOUR LAIR!! You got lucky with your progens, mine was SO ugly haha! @brandonjui welcome to fr! If you want any hatchlings, I'm here!
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
@brandonjui

Welcome to Flight Rising! If you have any questions please let me know!
@brandonjui

Welcome to Flight Rising! If you have any questions please let me know!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
@StormyParakeet yes i actuele do i love how Some fr users have something around their profile Like u have the cars with electriciteitsnet in them plz let me know
@StormyParakeet yes i actuele do i love how Some fr users have something around their profile Like u have the cars with electriciteitsnet in them plz let me know
1c8q357.png 6IcEXCU.png
@brandonjui

Yes, that's called a signature! If you press the little "v" type thing at the top right of your screen, a little menu type thing comes down. Press "Account Settings" then you should see "Account Signature" you can add what you want to it. If you want to learn about the BBCode this is a good fourm to help with that! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1047514
@brandonjui

Yes, that's called a signature! If you press the little "v" type thing at the top right of your screen, a little menu type thing comes down. Press "Account Settings" then you should see "Account Signature" you can add what you want to it. If you want to learn about the BBCode this is a good fourm to help with that! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1047514
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png