Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello Newcomers!
Hey, guys!

I'm not exactly new here, as I joined way back in 2015 but since it's Welcome Week, I thought I'd come by and say hello!

You can call me Star, I've recently opened my own newly founded hatchery and I hoard Imperials and Coatls. Random fact, I guess? XD

Moving away from that, I don't mind engaging in conversations, I'm pretty open to talking about whatever.
I love art/drawing, music, reading, video games and a bunch of other things...
So, uh... If you want to talk just leave a reply down below! Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! :) I don't bite, I swear.
Hey, guys!

I'm not exactly new here, as I joined way back in 2015 but since it's Welcome Week, I thought I'd come by and say hello!

You can call me Star, I've recently opened my own newly founded hatchery and I hoard Imperials and Coatls. Random fact, I guess? XD

Moving away from that, I don't mind engaging in conversations, I'm pretty open to talking about whatever.
I love art/drawing, music, reading, video games and a bunch of other things...
So, uh... If you want to talk just leave a reply down below! Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! :) I don't bite, I swear.
arcanevs1.png Happily Loyal to The Arcane Flight.
@star10122

Fancy meeting you in the forums ;)
@star10122

Fancy meeting you in the forums ;)
@WolfTrickster

Oh! Hello, hello.

Didn't expect to see you here. XD
@WolfTrickster

Oh! Hello, hello.

Didn't expect to see you here. XD
@star10122

Hello!

I live in the forums. XD
@star10122

Hello!

I live in the forums. XD
@WolfTrickster

That's fair. I don't show up here too often... O.o
@WolfTrickster

That's fair. I don't show up here too often... O.o
@star10122

I tend to stay in the plague forums. So I guess I just live in the plague forums not all of them.
@star10122

I tend to stay in the plague forums. So I guess I just live in the plague forums not all of them.
@WolfTrickster

Fair enough.
I haven't looked at the arcane forums yet. XD
@WolfTrickster

Fair enough.
I haven't looked at the arcane forums yet. XD