Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings from FreshMeat
Jokes aside~

Hello, I go by Malregima on most of the internet (Mal for short lol).
I was in a discord group with a friends who need help with making dragon cards for personal use. I have no experience in drawing dragon (i'm in big *** trouble lol).
And they were talking about Flight Rising and how they used to play this game. Curious, I got and there was no way for me to register. I got confused till i saw the reason for it.
I joined Earth flight.

My favorite hobbies are sleeping, eating, and gaming.

Thanks for reading and Happy Hunting~~~

Mal
Jokes aside~

Hello, I go by Malregima on most of the internet (Mal for short lol).
I was in a discord group with a friends who need help with making dragon cards for personal use. I have no experience in drawing dragon (i'm in big *** trouble lol).
And they were talking about Flight Rising and how they used to play this game. Curious, I got and there was no way for me to register. I got confused till i saw the reason for it.
I joined Earth flight.

My favorite hobbies are sleeping, eating, and gaming.

Thanks for reading and Happy Hunting~~~

Mal
kissme.png
YqXDmJ2.png
@Malregima

Hello, freshmeat!

It's nice to meet you Mal, those hobbies are awesome! It takes true skill to really nap.

Anyways, I'm PrussianWizards, you can call me Mitchell or anything that isn't a real insult. I hope you enjoy Flight Rising, and stay.
@Malregima

Hello, freshmeat!

It's nice to meet you Mal, those hobbies are awesome! It takes true skill to really nap.

Anyways, I'm PrussianWizards, you can call me Mitchell or anything that isn't a real insult. I hope you enjoy Flight Rising, and stay.
tumblr_inline_ojq6kxKn7J1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzhNSz1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
Thank you kindly.
Thank you kindly.
kissme.png
YqXDmJ2.png
@Malregima
You're very welcome! :)

Little tip, it's best to respond to someone on the forums like this : @*insert username here* *insert message here* that way whoever you're talking to gets a notification.
@Malregima
You're very welcome! :)

Little tip, it's best to respond to someone on the forums like this : @*insert username here* *insert message here* that way whoever you're talking to gets a notification.
tumblr_inline_ojq6kxKn7J1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzhNSz1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
@PrussianWizards Like this?
@PrussianWizards Like this?
kissme.png
YqXDmJ2.png
@Malregima Yup! Thanks for listening
@Malregima Yup! Thanks for listening