Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Howdy, I'm new!
1 2
Heya! My names Miz but that was taken when i signed up so I'm Miserable! You can call me Miz, Michael, Mizzy, or most anything else though! Im an 18 year old (possibly trans?) boy and I like drawing (although I'm not super skilled) writing, Monster Hunter, Nintendo, photography and Marvel! I just joined FR but I'm already obsessed and I'm totally up for trading dragons so long as it's not my permanent Dergs! (The ones with Lore) I'm shy but friendly so feel free to send me a message or a friend request!! I love meeting new people!
Heya! My names Miz but that was taken when i signed up so I'm Miserable! You can call me Miz, Michael, Mizzy, or most anything else though! Im an 18 year old (possibly trans?) boy and I like drawing (although I'm not super skilled) writing, Monster Hunter, Nintendo, photography and Marvel! I just joined FR but I'm already obsessed and I'm totally up for trading dragons so long as it's not my permanent Dergs! (The ones with Lore) I'm shy but friendly so feel free to send me a message or a friend request!! I love meeting new people!
@Miserable
Hi! I'm PrussianWizards, you can call me Mitchell or anything that isn't an insult. Wow you're an oldie compared to me, wait- my birthday passed recently nevermind. I'm a demigirl(still kinda questioning). Anyways, no more talking bout myself, you seem super nice, it's great to meet you!
@Miserable
Hi! I'm PrussianWizards, you can call me Mitchell or anything that isn't an insult. Wow you're an oldie compared to me, wait- my birthday passed recently nevermind. I'm a demigirl(still kinda questioning). Anyways, no more talking bout myself, you seem super nice, it's great to meet you!
tumblr_inline_ojq6kxKn7J1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzhNSz1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
@PrussianWizards Hi! It's nice to meet you!! Yeah, I feel ya one the still questioning front! Like, "oh my gender? Its *vague hand gesture*" and thanks! You seem really nice too!! btw your dragon Gummi is gorgeous!
@PrussianWizards Hi! It's nice to meet you!! Yeah, I feel ya one the still questioning front! Like, "oh my gender? Its *vague hand gesture*" and thanks! You seem really nice too!! btw your dragon Gummi is gorgeous!
@Miserable Thank you! Gummi is amazing, wish I could make good bios for him and the rest of my dragons tho. I love Duskfang, he's adorable!
@Miserable Thank you! Gummi is amazing, wish I could make good bios for him and the rest of my dragons tho. I love Duskfang, he's adorable!
tumblr_inline_ojq6kxKn7J1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzhNSz1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
@PrussianWizards aahh I love writing dragon bios, if you need anyone to bounce ideas off of I'd be happy to help! Thank you!! I bought him from the auction house because he paired well with my female Imp Marie (pairs well as in all the babies have mostly her genes!!) And boy howdy do I love the eyes on plague dragons! It makes me wanna get more plague dragons just for their eyes!
@PrussianWizards aahh I love writing dragon bios, if you need anyone to bounce ideas off of I'd be happy to help! Thank you!! I bought him from the auction house because he paired well with my female Imp Marie (pairs well as in all the babies have mostly her genes!!) And boy howdy do I love the eyes on plague dragons! It makes me wanna get more plague dragons just for their eyes!
@Miserable Thank you! Wow, that would be great to see. I'm Marie is beautiful. I love their eyes, though I think dragons with Wind eyes are absolutely precious! Wind or Light, their eyes are really light and it's adorable in hatchling who have dark colored genes
@Miserable Thank you! Wow, that would be great to see. I'm Marie is beautiful. I love their eyes, though I think dragons with Wind eyes are absolutely precious! Wind or Light, their eyes are really light and it's adorable in hatchling who have dark colored genes
@PrussianWizards aahh yes wind eyes are so pretty! I don't have any light dragons but I'm sure their eyes are gorgeous as well!!
@PrussianWizards aahh yes wind eyes are so pretty! I don't have any light dragons but I'm sure their eyes are gorgeous as well!!
@Miserable
Welcome.
@Miserable
Welcome.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
@Sparkbreeze thank you :)
@Sparkbreeze thank you :)
@Miserable
No problem.
@Miserable
No problem.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
1 2