Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi
I'm CutePrincess! I'm a really hard worker so some of my dragons are level 7! I post a lot on forums as you can see with my 3 stars! I love making outfits if all of them seem similar it's because I am still discovering more pieces! My favorite color is pink and I look forward to meeting everybody!
I'm CutePrincess! I'm a really hard worker so some of my dragons are level 7! I post a lot on forums as you can see with my 3 stars! I love making outfits if all of them seem similar it's because I am still discovering more pieces! My favorite color is pink and I look forward to meeting everybody!
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@cuteprincess

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here
@cuteprincess

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@CutePrincess

Hiya! You can call me Mitchell, it's super nice to meet you! You're really nice, I hope you stay here in FR
@CutePrincess

Hiya! You can call me Mitchell, it's super nice to meet you! You're really nice, I hope you stay here in FR
tumblr_inline_ojq6kxKn7J1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzhNSz1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
Hello, welcome!
I hope you enjoy your time here and have a blast!
Hello, welcome!
I hope you enjoy your time here and have a blast!
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
@CutePrincess Hello and welcome to FR! It would seem like you're having a wonderful time based on all your hard work. I'm glad!
@CutePrincess Hello and welcome to FR! It would seem like you're having a wonderful time based on all your hard work. I'm glad!
uPGLGEy.png