Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A wild newbie has appeared!
Hello, my fellas!
I am new here and I was referred by a friend last night. Let me give you a small introduction, if that interests you.

You can call me Ra, short for my username "Lorra". Close people to me always call me "Gwen", which is based off my real name that ends with "Gwon" and the first letter of "Eun".
I am 17 years old and in few months 18, I was born in South Korea.

My favorite animals are wolves, foxes, reptiles and bunnies. Oh, did I forget to include DRAGONS? That's the main reason I joined!

Since I'm new here, please I'd love to get some tips that'd help significantly for a beginner like me.
Thank you in advance!

Hello, my fellas!
I am new here and I was referred by a friend last night. Let me give you a small introduction, if that interests you.

You can call me Ra, short for my username "Lorra". Close people to me always call me "Gwen", which is based off my real name that ends with "Gwon" and the first letter of "Eun".
I am 17 years old and in few months 18, I was born in South Korea.

My favorite animals are wolves, foxes, reptiles and bunnies. Oh, did I forget to include DRAGONS? That's the main reason I joined!

Since I'm new here, please I'd love to get some tips that'd help significantly for a beginner like me.
Thank you in advance!

@Lorra

Welcome to Flight Rising! :D
The best place to start earning treasure is the Fairgrounds, by playing one of the various minigames!

Dragons can be bought from the Auction House (menu on the left, under "Shop"), or from the "Dragons For Sale" forum. But before you do that also make sure to check out Raffles & Giveaways and Dragon Trading forums, because there are a lot of threads giving away free dragons to new players right now! So look around for a bit and see if there are any dragons there that you like :D

If you ever run out of food for you dragons you can use your daily gathering turns to get more.

Feel free to just look around a bit and explore the game features. If you need a detailed guide for new players, I think this one has all the info you need.
If you're looking for more treasure making tips you can check out this guide, and if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask me!
@Lorra

Welcome to Flight Rising! :D
The best place to start earning treasure is the Fairgrounds, by playing one of the various minigames!

Dragons can be bought from the Auction House (menu on the left, under "Shop"), or from the "Dragons For Sale" forum. But before you do that also make sure to check out Raffles & Giveaways and Dragon Trading forums, because there are a lot of threads giving away free dragons to new players right now! So look around for a bit and see if there are any dragons there that you like :D

If you ever run out of food for you dragons you can use your daily gathering turns to get more.

Feel free to just look around a bit and explore the game features. If you need a detailed guide for new players, I think this one has all the info you need.
If you're looking for more treasure making tips you can check out this guide, and if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask me!
@Lorra heyhey, im new too! have fun here (':
@Lorra heyhey, im new too! have fun here (':
Welcome to the group!!!!
Welcome to the group!!!!