Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | { Hi! I'm a friendly newbie, and you? }
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[b][/b][center][img]https://orig11.deviantart.net/34d2/f/2017/173/9/4/coconut_f_c_by_diegovainilla-dbdoo15.png[/img][/center] [size=2]Hi! I'm mossyaki and I'm an August newbie BUT when I joined I was searching for a place on forum where all the new members could introduce themselves and meet new people and didn't find any? So I decided to start one myself![/size] [center][size=3][b]This is a safe space where you can tell a few things about yourself, so be kind to others as well![/b][/size][/center] I wanted to open this thread so every new person out there could say sth about them, find newbie friends to start their FR adventure together, ask questions, share new things you discovered here but also seek help from old players! So even if you are not a newbie, feel free to scroll through the comments or even make your own post talking about yourself! Meeting new friends here is always fun ♥ I've seen tons of "Hi I'm new here" threads but they are just one person intros. Not really what I was looking for. [b][edit][/b]I know that I babble too much, but a few things u like or 2-3 sentences about yourself is good too! Don't mind me talking too much and share as few or as much info as u feel comfortable with![b][/edit][/b] [center]So let's start, shall we? [img]https://orig02.deviantart.net/a7fe/f/2017/166/7/9/apricot_f_c_by_diegovainilla-dbct7kh.png[/img][img]https://orig02.deviantart.net/a7fe/f/2017/166/7/9/apricot_f_c_by_diegovainilla-dbct7kh.png[/img][img]https://orig02.deviantart.net/a7fe/f/2017/166/7/9/apricot_f_c_by_diegovainilla-dbct7kh.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c6d4/f/2014/170/c/c/misc_emoji_12__stars_2___v1__by_jerikuto-d7n4wkn.gif[/img][b] A few words about myself [/b][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c6d4/f/2014/170/c/c/misc_emoji_12__stars_2___v1__by_jerikuto-d7n4wkn.gif[/img][/center] As I said before I'm mossyaki. Feel free to call me that or use any shorter form/variation of this nickname as long as it's not offensive! I sometimes go by akira or aki too so they are both fine as well. She/her pronouns, birthday is March 25th, in her early twenties, tend to be shy aaaand a lil bit awkward sometimes. I'm from Poland and [b]that means FR time +9![/b] Quite a big time difference if u asked me but there are ppl from all over the world here and I believe it comes out average in comparison to some of you guys. I'm a smol human being in glasses. Hope to get round shaped ones one day ♥ (But it's hard 'cause my head is so small and I look hilarious in most of them) I love brown colored things, [b]draw a lot[/b] (you can find a link to my instagram in clan info. I'm also open for AT, don't be afraid to ask! Might decline some, but I hope it's okay ;v; don't feel offended if I do), listen to music all the time and pizza is my fav food. I generally love food even though I'm a picky eater I must say. Funny, isn't it? Reading is the other thing I do in my free time. Reading & drawing. Sounds really antisocial :"D But I in fact am an introverted person, spending most of my time at home by myself. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy meeting with friends and even getting to know new people but...it can be tiring sometimes. Talking with friends online is much more my kind of thing. Some says that Internet friends aren't really THE REAL friends but I think that's not true. [b]You can meet some wonderful people that way![/b] I think I love dragons because of the books. The fantasy stories are my favourite. I'm also a big HP fan, [b]so hello to all the potterheads out there![/b] I remember reading HP fanfics and comics online when I was a kid/early teen. I shipped DracoxHermione and LilyxScorpius back then haha = v = It's funny how things change over years. What are your fav HP characters? And what house are you in! [color=#4489e5]I'm proud Ravenclaw o/[/color] [center][img]https://orig02.deviantart.net/a7fe/f/2017/166/7/9/apricot_f_c_by_diegovainilla-dbct7kh.png[/img][/center] And mb a few words about FR related stuff now. I've seen a lot of art shops here and was positively surprised. Started to think about opening my own [b]so if any of you have any experience on this matter, I'm open for every piece of advice![/b] I'm trying to breed/collect a full brown/sandy dragon lair > v < Think it will look nice with a color scheme. I also love those colors~ My fav dragon kiddo so far is [b][u][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=332547&tab=dragon&did=35092047]this cutie[/url][/u][/b] > v < . Isn't she adorable? Share your fav dragons! I'm a windie and I think I made a good choice. It suits me well. But why did you choose your flight? I'm excited to hear your stories > v < [center][img]https://orig02.deviantart.net/a7fe/f/2017/166/7/9/apricot_f_c_by_diegovainilla-dbct7kh.png[/img][/center] [size=2]I hope there will be people willing to take part in this small project ; w ; and that it's not a complete waste of time! At the end I just wanted to say hi to everyone! And wish you all a lot of fun time here~ [color=#c68515]If you have some spare time and would like to make new friends, feel free to read through the other posts on here as well! You can just simply ping somebody(write @ and then their username in your post, like this: @mossyaki) and respond to their introduction if you for example have similar hobbies, read the same book and want to share your thoughts or simply found someone interesting :) I'm sure they will love to talk as well![/color][/size] [center][img]https://orig03.deviantart.net/6238/f/2013/294/2/b/2be120ae37f08086b46c6c1204d19305-d6rawae.gif[/img][/center]
coconut_f_c_by_diegovainilla-dbdoo15.png

Hi! I'm mossyaki and I'm an August newbie BUT when I joined I was searching for a place on forum where all the new members could introduce themselves and meet new people and didn't find any? So I decided to start one myself!

This is a safe space where you can tell a few things about yourself, so be kind to others as well!

I wanted to open this thread so every new person out there could say sth about them, find newbie friends to start their FR adventure together, ask questions, share new things you discovered here but also seek help from old players! So even if you are not a newbie, feel free to scroll through the comments or even make your own post talking about yourself! Meeting new friends here is always fun ♥

I've seen tons of "Hi I'm new here" threads but they are just one person intros. Not really what I was looking for.

[edit]I know that I babble too much, but a few things u like or 2-3 sentences about yourself is good too! Don't mind me talking too much and share as few or as much info as u feel comfortable with![/edit]

So let's start, shall we?

apricot_f_c_by_diegovainilla-dbct7kh.pngapricot_f_c_by_diegovainilla-dbct7kh.pngapricot_f_c_by_diegovainilla-dbct7kh.png

misc_emoji_12__stars_2___v1__by_jerikuto-d7n4wkn.gif A few words about myself misc_emoji_12__stars_2___v1__by_jerikuto-d7n4wkn.gif

As I said before I'm mossyaki. Feel free to call me that or use any shorter form/variation of this nickname as long as it's not offensive! I sometimes go by akira or aki too so they are both fine as well. She/her pronouns, birthday is March 25th, in her early twenties, tend to be shy aaaand a lil bit awkward sometimes. I'm from Poland and that means FR time +9! Quite a big time difference if u asked me but there are ppl from all over the world here and I believe it comes out average in comparison to some of you guys.

I'm a smol human being in glasses. Hope to get round shaped ones one day ♥ (But it's hard 'cause my head is so small and I look hilarious in most of them)

I love brown colored things, draw a lot (you can find a link to my instagram in clan info. I'm also open for AT, don't be afraid to ask! Might decline some, but I hope it's okay ;v; don't feel offended if I do), listen to music all the time and pizza is my fav food. I generally love food even though I'm a picky eater I must say. Funny, isn't it?

Reading is the other thing I do in my free time. Reading & drawing. Sounds really antisocial :"D But I in fact am an introverted person, spending most of my time at home by myself. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy meeting with friends and even getting to know new people but...it can be tiring sometimes. Talking with friends online is much more my kind of thing. Some says that Internet friends aren't really THE REAL friends but I think that's not true. You can meet some wonderful people that way!

I think I love dragons because of the books. The fantasy stories are my favourite. I'm also a big HP fan, so hello to all the potterheads out there! I remember reading HP fanfics and comics online when I was a kid/early teen. I shipped DracoxHermione and LilyxScorpius back then haha = v = It's funny how things change over years. What are your fav HP characters? And what house are you in! I'm proud Ravenclaw o/

apricot_f_c_by_diegovainilla-dbct7kh.png

And mb a few words about FR related stuff now. I've seen a lot of art shops here and was positively surprised. Started to think about opening my own so if any of you have any experience on this matter, I'm open for every piece of advice! I'm trying to breed/collect a full brown/sandy dragon lair > v < Think it will look nice with a color scheme. I also love those colors~

My fav dragon kiddo so far is this cutie > v < . Isn't she adorable? Share your fav dragons! I'm a windie and I think I made a good choice. It suits me well. But why did you choose your flight? I'm excited to hear your stories > v <

apricot_f_c_by_diegovainilla-dbct7kh.png

I hope there will be people willing to take part in this small project ; w ; and that it's not a complete waste of time! At the end I just wanted to say hi to everyone! And wish you all a lot of fun time here~

If you have some spare time and would like to make new friends, feel free to read through the other posts on here as well! You can just simply ping somebody(write @ and then their username in your post, like this: @mossyaki) and respond to their introduction if you for example have similar hobbies, read the same book and want to share your thoughts or simply found someone interesting :) I'm sure they will love to talk as well!

2be120ae37f08086b46c6c1204d19305-d6rawae.gif
kI7B1wB.png
webp_net_gifmaker_by_cxndy_lace-dbe956u.gif

FR time +9 | >Instagram
Hi, Akira!

I'm new here, too. My name is Anne or Gally and I'm a laid-back 20-something woman who enjoys cute things such as dragons! I also have a passion for fashion and looking good so I love to go shopping and buy new clothes with all my wages.

I also read a lot, mostly horror books because I enjoy the suspense (Stephen King is one of my all time favourite authors) but I read a lot of other books, too. I'm currently reading Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh. It's been a while since I've read a Harry Potter book! Professor McGonagall is my favourite though; she's tough and can turn into a cat after all!

Your art is so cool! I love your style, it's really pretty : )
Whelp, that's all I had to say, I hope you find me interesting ♥
Hi, Akira!

I'm new here, too. My name is Anne or Gally and I'm a laid-back 20-something woman who enjoys cute things such as dragons! I also have a passion for fashion and looking good so I love to go shopping and buy new clothes with all my wages.

I also read a lot, mostly horror books because I enjoy the suspense (Stephen King is one of my all time favourite authors) but I read a lot of other books, too. I'm currently reading Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh. It's been a while since I've read a Harry Potter book! Professor McGonagall is my favourite though; she's tough and can turn into a cat after all!

Your art is so cool! I love your style, it's really pretty : )
Whelp, that's all I had to say, I hope you find me interesting ♥
swirly1.pngtumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.pngimage.png
@GalacticSheep
Hi! Nice to meet you~

Oh I think I read only one Stephen King's book? Could you recommend me sth? I wanted to read more from him but had no idea where to start haha. And I'm currently reading Trudi Canavan's trilogy!

I always felt a lil bit jealous of ppl who has fashion sense :") Mine is not that good I'm afraid.

Ahhhh and thank you for the kind words <3 It means a world to me when people enjoy my art!

(also it's kind of funny, 'cause I'm Anne too!)
@GalacticSheep
Hi! Nice to meet you~

Oh I think I read only one Stephen King's book? Could you recommend me sth? I wanted to read more from him but had no idea where to start haha. And I'm currently reading Trudi Canavan's trilogy!

I always felt a lil bit jealous of ppl who has fashion sense :") Mine is not that good I'm afraid.

Ahhhh and thank you for the kind words <3 It means a world to me when people enjoy my art!

(also it's kind of funny, 'cause I'm Anne too!)
kI7B1wB.png

FR time +9 | >Instagram
Still new, I managed to join early this week and become a magelet!

I'm a young teen (I'm fine with all/any gender pronoun, demigirl but still kinda questioning) from the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CUZ WE'RE AWESOME (though we have a messed up school system and a lot of stuff is going on rn) and I love (I'll just put this in a list, I like lists)

-HETALIA - oh and other animes too. KyoyaxTamaki is best ship
-Wings of Fire
-Harry Potter
-DRAGONS wait, that was obvious, I'm on Flight Rising.
-Gravity Falls though Mum says it's stupid
-learning about other countries and their customs and how they view the US.
-MAGICCCCC
-Percy Jackson(and every book that takes place in that world)
-yaoi
-Fantasy
-Cuddles wait that's weird Mitchell don't put that oops too late curse you hand
-His Dark Materials trilogy
-The Books of the Beginning trilogy
-the Serafina series
-Reading and writing though I'm not good at that last bit
-singing and dancing though I'm not good at either
-baking with my fam

Um. . . .I think I went a little overboard. . .
Eh, moving on.
I love personal chats with respectable people who are like me in some way. It calms me, so does daydreaming and just thinking about things on my own accord.

I like to think that I'm relatively friendly on the internet, though I'm also easily intimidates by crowds and groups.
Still new, I managed to join early this week and become a magelet!

I'm a young teen (I'm fine with all/any gender pronoun, demigirl but still kinda questioning) from the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CUZ WE'RE AWESOME (though we have a messed up school system and a lot of stuff is going on rn) and I love (I'll just put this in a list, I like lists)

-HETALIA - oh and other animes too. KyoyaxTamaki is best ship
-Wings of Fire
-Harry Potter
-DRAGONS wait, that was obvious, I'm on Flight Rising.
-Gravity Falls though Mum says it's stupid
-learning about other countries and their customs and how they view the US.
-MAGICCCCC
-Percy Jackson(and every book that takes place in that world)
-yaoi
-Fantasy
-Cuddles wait that's weird Mitchell don't put that oops too late curse you hand
-His Dark Materials trilogy
-The Books of the Beginning trilogy
-the Serafina series
-Reading and writing though I'm not good at that last bit
-singing and dancing though I'm not good at either
-baking with my fam

Um. . . .I think I went a little overboard. . .
Eh, moving on.
I love personal chats with respectable people who are like me in some way. It calms me, so does daydreaming and just thinking about things on my own accord.

I like to think that I'm relatively friendly on the internet, though I'm also easily intimidates by crowds and groups.
tumblr_inline_ojq6kxKn7J1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzhNSz1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
Hi @PrussianWizards > v < !

I love Gravity Falls too! And also Over the Garden Wall, it has a similar aesthetic and vibe to it so if u haven't seen it I highly recommend it!

Singing & dancing, I get u there = v ="" I'm HORRIBLE at it but still enjoy lil dancing when my fav songs are playing < v >"" I hope no one sees me then haha
Hi @PrussianWizards > v < !

I love Gravity Falls too! And also Over the Garden Wall, it has a similar aesthetic and vibe to it so if u haven't seen it I highly recommend it!

Singing & dancing, I get u there = v ="" I'm HORRIBLE at it but still enjoy lil dancing when my fav songs are playing < v >"" I hope no one sees me then haha
kI7B1wB.png

FR time +9 | >Instagram
@akirapi
I 100% recommend Carrie. That book gripped me from the first page and even though it's kinda small, it's full of tension because you know something bad is going to happen, you just don't know what (I hadn't watched the movie adaption when I read it).

What I love about fashion is that it can literally be anything you want. Whether it's casual or not, putting your clothes on and saying to the world "this is how I dress" is fashion!!

@PrussianWizards
Welcome! I'm part of the Arcane Flight, too! It appealed to me because it said it's for dreamers haha

We have a lot of things in common. I also like Gravity Falls, though my mum enjoyed watching that with me! I also like yaoi although I haven't read Healia or Host Club in a long time. I'd be happy to chat about anime and cartoons or whatever if you like! Same goes for you, akirapi :)
@akirapi
I 100% recommend Carrie. That book gripped me from the first page and even though it's kinda small, it's full of tension because you know something bad is going to happen, you just don't know what (I hadn't watched the movie adaption when I read it).

What I love about fashion is that it can literally be anything you want. Whether it's casual or not, putting your clothes on and saying to the world "this is how I dress" is fashion!!

@PrussianWizards
Welcome! I'm part of the Arcane Flight, too! It appealed to me because it said it's for dreamers haha

We have a lot of things in common. I also like Gravity Falls, though my mum enjoyed watching that with me! I also like yaoi although I haven't read Healia or Host Club in a long time. I'd be happy to chat about anime and cartoons or whatever if you like! Same goes for you, akirapi :)
swirly1.pngtumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.pngimage.png
@akirapi Thanks! Mom doesn't like most shows like Gravity Falls, so I probably won't get around to watching it for a while. Oh well, school starts soon so I'll get a chance to watch during Gym.Thanks for recommending it!
Lol yeah, my little sis once recorded me while I was dancing. I had no idea until she showed to me and the rest of our sibs.

@GalacticSheep Thanks for the welcome! That appealed to me too, it's the main reason I chose Arcane over Lightning.

Thats great. Lucky. One of my friends has a mom who does that, one day they got together and watched Attack on Titan and her mom only then decided to be concerned over what her daughter was watching. Is there a yaoi anime or Manga you would recommend?

Thanks, I'd love to just chat about anine and cartoons!
@akirapi Thanks! Mom doesn't like most shows like Gravity Falls, so I probably won't get around to watching it for a while. Oh well, school starts soon so I'll get a chance to watch during Gym.Thanks for recommending it!
Lol yeah, my little sis once recorded me while I was dancing. I had no idea until she showed to me and the rest of our sibs.

@GalacticSheep Thanks for the welcome! That appealed to me too, it's the main reason I chose Arcane over Lightning.

Thats great. Lucky. One of my friends has a mom who does that, one day they got together and watched Attack on Titan and her mom only then decided to be concerned over what her daughter was watching. Is there a yaoi anime or Manga you would recommend?

Thanks, I'd love to just chat about anine and cartoons!
tumblr_inline_ojq6kxKn7J1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzhNSz1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
bump! Just so more newbies could see this and join mb ♥
bump! Just so more newbies could see this and join mb ♥
kI7B1wB.png

FR time +9 | >Instagram
@Moonsong48

Ahhh glad you stopped by! And you asked me to share my art soo here it is: https://www.instagram.com/akira_pi/ . I think my Instagram is the most up-to-date social media I have = v =" To lazy to share my art on other sites. I have a plan to open an art shop soon : o Tho still have to make a few preparations before I jump into the commission world

@Moonsong48

Ahhh glad you stopped by! And you asked me to share my art soo here it is: https://www.instagram.com/akira_pi/ . I think my Instagram is the most up-to-date social media I have = v =" To lazy to share my art on other sites. I have a plan to open an art shop soon : o Tho still have to make a few preparations before I jump into the commission world

kI7B1wB.png

FR time +9 | >Instagram
Friendly ping, because we have a new nice person here! Just take a look at the previous post :)

@PrussianWizards @GalacticSheep
Friendly ping, because we have a new nice person here! Just take a look at the previous post :)

@PrussianWizards @GalacticSheep
kI7B1wB.png

FR time +9 | >Instagram
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8