Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, looking for a few friends
I just joined today and would love some chat buddies! I know those take some time, but hopefully I can meet some wonderful people. I speak German and English. So you can talk to me in one of those. On the side I like coding, drawing, and writing poetry. Right now I'm currently working on my own website My favorite colors are black and white, I can't really see half the color wheel, so I try to choose colors I can see well. My favorite animals are sharks and Horses

Thanks for reading.
I just joined today and would love some chat buddies! I know those take some time, but hopefully I can meet some wonderful people. I speak German and English. So you can talk to me in one of those. On the side I like coding, drawing, and writing poetry. Right now I'm currently working on my own website My favorite colors are black and white, I can't really see half the color wheel, so I try to choose colors I can see well. My favorite animals are sharks and Horses

Thanks for reading.
@SchadenFreuden

Hello and welcome!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.
I will do my best to help you out!
@SchadenFreuden

Hello and welcome!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.
I will do my best to help you out!
@SchadenFreuden

Greetings! I'm Nekros. I'll be a chat friend!
@SchadenFreuden

Greetings! I'm Nekros. I'll be a chat friend!
ZLcr9dC.gif
@SchadenFreuden Hiya! I'm new too, kinda. I'm PrussianWizards, but fell free to call me anything that isn't an insult. I can only really speak and write in English, but I know a few phrases in Spanish, Icelandic, German, Italian, and a few other languages. Granted most of those phrases are weird creative insults or pet names, but oh well. It's nice to meet you! I'd honestly also love to be a chat friend, I haven't had one who stuck around in a few months.
@SchadenFreuden Hiya! I'm new too, kinda. I'm PrussianWizards, but fell free to call me anything that isn't an insult. I can only really speak and write in English, but I know a few phrases in Spanish, Icelandic, German, Italian, and a few other languages. Granted most of those phrases are weird creative insults or pet names, but oh well. It's nice to meet you! I'd honestly also love to be a chat friend, I haven't had one who stuck around in a few months.
tumblr_inline_ojq6kxKn7J1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzhNSz1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
@SchadenFreuden

HI there! welcome to fr

I am quite a new player as well but it would fun to chat!
I have a list of interests on my profile (of course those aren't my only interests/

You didn't say what age you were wanting to talk to but I am 17 so if that makes you uncomfortable please feel free to decline :D
@SchadenFreuden

HI there! welcome to fr

I am quite a new player as well but it would fun to chat!
I have a list of interests on my profile (of course those aren't my only interests/

You didn't say what age you were wanting to talk to but I am 17 so if that makes you uncomfortable please feel free to decline :D
0cxr0Yf.png
+2 FR
Hi @SchadenFreuden !

Sooo I made a thread? For newbies but not only, which is supposed to help ppl find friends here < v > If you would like to, feel free to check it out!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int/2257116#post_2257116
Hi @SchadenFreuden !

Sooo I made a thread? For newbies but not only, which is supposed to help ppl find friends here < v > If you would like to, feel free to check it out!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int/2257116#post_2257116
kI7B1wB.png
webp_net_gifmaker_by_cxndy_lace-dbe956u.gif

FR time +9 | >Instagram