Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Sprouting my roots
Hi...I'm StormSwirl but call me Storm! I'm a huge fan of Dragons, Hetalia, Warrior Cats, Disney....That list can propably go on for a while ^-^'

-How did you find Flight Rising?
Looking around Google...You can find anything there

-What flight did you join and why?
Nature because it seemed friendly enough...Was tempted to go to Arcane, Shadow or Plague...

-What is your favorite dragon breed?
All of them...

-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?
Are there any bird familiars?

-What are some of your hobbies/interests?
Uh...well, watching TV, Reading Fanfics, Rping, Drawing, singing, watching YT, playing other games...

So...Yeah, Hi!
Hi...I'm StormSwirl but call me Storm! I'm a huge fan of Dragons, Hetalia, Warrior Cats, Disney....That list can propably go on for a while ^-^'

-How did you find Flight Rising?
Looking around Google...You can find anything there

-What flight did you join and why?
Nature because it seemed friendly enough...Was tempted to go to Arcane, Shadow or Plague...

-What is your favorite dragon breed?
All of them...

-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?
Are there any bird familiars?

-What are some of your hobbies/interests?
Uh...well, watching TV, Reading Fanfics, Rping, Drawing, singing, watching YT, playing other games...

So...Yeah, Hi!
Hello welcome to flight rising.
Also your a hetalia fan I am too it's the best. Pastaaaaa
Hello welcome to flight rising.
Also your a hetalia fan I am too it's the best. Pastaaaaa
dragoncapitalismatitsfinest.gif
@AwesomeTeaPot Thanks!! And yeah, Hetalia is Awesome!
@AwesomeTeaPot Thanks!! And yeah, Hetalia is Awesome!
@StormSwirls hetalia is amazing I thought the fandom had disappeared a while ago but it seem there is more fans than ever. I have already seen you and another new person on flight rising post about hetalia it's really awesome.
Also to your familiar question there are loads of bird familiars
@StormSwirls hetalia is amazing I thought the fandom had disappeared a while ago but it seem there is more fans than ever. I have already seen you and another new person on flight rising post about hetalia it's really awesome.
Also to your familiar question there are loads of bird familiars
dragoncapitalismatitsfinest.gif
@stormswirl

Hi it's so nice to meet you :) I just joined on the 13th so I'm a super noob. Please do add me if you like :) I love company!

I'm stopping by and saying hi to all the newcomers so you may see my post on other threads as well.

I'm lazy to type separate messages for more than 10 people LOL! But yes, great to join you on FR! Hope to see you around :D
@stormswirl

Hi it's so nice to meet you :) I just joined on the 13th so I'm a super noob. Please do add me if you like :) I love company!

I'm stopping by and saying hi to all the newcomers so you may see my post on other threads as well.

I'm lazy to type separate messages for more than 10 people LOL! But yes, great to join you on FR! Hope to see you around :D
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@StormSwirl

*crashes in*
*breaks random window*
*screeches maniacally*

I KNOW I'M LATE BUT I BELIEVE I JUST HEARD SOMEONE NAME ONE OF ZE AWESOMEST -no Gilbird, get back in my hair- ANIMES TO EVER EXIST AKA HETALIA
@StormSwirl

*crashes in*
*breaks random window*
*screeches maniacally*

I KNOW I'M LATE BUT I BELIEVE I JUST HEARD SOMEONE NAME ONE OF ZE AWESOMEST -no Gilbird, get back in my hair- ANIMES TO EVER EXIST AKA HETALIA
tumblr_inline_ojq6kxKn7J1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzhNSz1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
@stormswirl

Welcome!
@stormswirl

Welcome!
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@Stormswirl

Hi there, and welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you enjoy your time here, the community is a truly lovely place! <3 Feel free to PM or ping me if you need help with anything- it looks like you found the free dragon threads, but your Flight forums will have a Level 25 lending service, where you can rent a leveled dragon to use in the Coliseum, which is the best place to make profit. That's a good resource to check out!
@Stormswirl

Hi there, and welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you enjoy your time here, the community is a truly lovely place! <3 Feel free to PM or ping me if you need help with anything- it looks like you found the free dragon threads, but your Flight forums will have a Level 25 lending service, where you can rent a leveled dragon to use in the Coliseum, which is the best place to make profit. That's a good resource to check out!
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@StormSwirl - Hello fellow storm-person! Welcome aboard, we've got a great community here on Flight Rising ^_^
@StormSwirl - Hello fellow storm-person! Welcome aboard, we've got a great community here on Flight Rising ^_^
jdDV4Lt.png
@StormSwirl Hello and welcome to FR! I hope you will enjoy your stay here! Hetalia is an adorable and amusing anime and I remember watching it a lot back in my high school days. Haha. I also enjoy playing games, rping, and drawing as well.
@StormSwirl Hello and welcome to FR! I hope you will enjoy your stay here! Hetalia is an adorable and amusing anime and I remember watching it a lot back in my high school days. Haha. I also enjoy playing games, rping, and drawing as well.
uPGLGEy.png