Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Uh, hi.
I joined a few weeks ago, during Welcome Week.
I still don't really understand some of the game...
Anyways, hiya.
I joined a few weeks ago, during Welcome Week.
I still don't really understand some of the game...
Anyways, hiya.
Hullo there, @KingDarkstalker!
Glad to see you've joined us! And don't feel bad about not quite understanding; some of the game is easy to pick up, but the specifics are definitely more difficult to "get." I've been here a few months now and there are several things I don't understand, but if you have any questions in particular, fire away! If I can't answer them, I probably know someone who can. Would love to see you around! Have a nice day!~
-Triv
Hullo there, @KingDarkstalker!
Glad to see you've joined us! And don't feel bad about not quite understanding; some of the game is easy to pick up, but the specifics are definitely more difficult to "get." I've been here a few months now and there are several things I don't understand, but if you have any questions in particular, fire away! If I can't answer them, I probably know someone who can. Would love to see you around! Have a nice day!~
-Triv
Quote:
To love is to be afraid. You are frightened, deathly terrified, that something will happen to those you love. Think of the possibilities. Does your heart clench with each thought? That, my friend, is love.
-Marie Lu, The Young Elites
@KingDarkstalker

Hello there! ^-^
Welcome to flight rising
If you have any questions you can just ask! ;)
@KingDarkstalker

Hello there! ^-^
Welcome to flight rising
If you have any questions you can just ask! ;)
unknown-2.png
@KingDarkstalker

Hello and welcome! Hope you're enjoying it here!
@KingDarkstalker

Hello and welcome! Hope you're enjoying it here!
lobx30c.jpg