Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello!
hi, i'm kip! i'm an animator/cartoonist and a performed irl, and im also a novice at writing and computer programming too :) i know that i can be a little awkward or overbearing but trust me, i love making new friends and am very excited to have joined the FR community! that's all ^^
hi, i'm kip! i'm an animator/cartoonist and a performed irl, and im also a novice at writing and computer programming too :) i know that i can be a little awkward or overbearing but trust me, i love making new friends and am very excited to have joined the FR community! that's all ^^
@kipxan
Hi! Welcome to FR! I hope you enjoy your stay :>
@kipxan
Hi! Welcome to FR! I hope you enjoy your stay :>
" ny'all need to chill "
tumblr_inline_ntwzqadrsd1reem51_250.png
@kipxan

Hello and welcome! I can try to help with any questions you might have if needed! Sometimes this place can be confusing. Still is for me.

Hope you love it here!
@kipxan

Hello and welcome! I can try to help with any questions you might have if needed! Sometimes this place can be confusing. Still is for me.

Hope you love it here!
lobx30c.jpg
@MapleLeif @Ghostifique

thanks! it seems like a lovely game and community and ive already wasted too much time at the jigsaw game help me
@MapleLeif @Ghostifique

thanks! it seems like a lovely game and community and ive already wasted too much time at the jigsaw game help me
@kipxan

Everyone says that the other games give more Treasure, and that's true, but not if you spend hours on the Jigsaw game. It was literally the only game I played for days after I joined, haaaah....

You can't escape
@kipxan

Everyone says that the other games give more Treasure, and that's true, but not if you spend hours on the Jigsaw game. It was literally the only game I played for days after I joined, haaaah....

You can't escape
lobx30c.jpg
@kipxan

Welcome to FR! c:
Hope you're enjoying everything so far ;D
@kipxan

Welcome to FR! c:
Hope you're enjoying everything so far ;D
unknown-2.png
@kipxan
Welcome to Flightrising!

I remember when I myself joined. I spent hours playing Shock Switch and I was like, no, stop, but then, nope. Can't stop won't stop ; A;
@kipxan
Welcome to Flightrising!

I remember when I myself joined. I spent hours playing Shock Switch and I was like, no, stop, but then, nope. Can't stop won't stop ; A;
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language