Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Call me Pixel!
1 2 3 4
@Panix

I'll have to decide later. I like the contrast but I think it makes him look a bit robotic. <_>
@Panix

I'll have to decide later. I like the contrast but I think it makes him look a bit robotic. <_>
@Samuraipocky

Haha yeah just wait till you're totally sure about it ^-^
@Samuraipocky

Haha yeah just wait till you're totally sure about it ^-^
unknown-2.png
@Panix

It's kind of funny. I really don't like Opal. I think it makes the dragon look like it has had chunks of feathers/fur/scales straight up ripped off. That is why I chose it for Julian. For his story, chunks of feathers missing makes sense.
@Panix

It's kind of funny. I really don't like Opal. I think it makes the dragon look like it has had chunks of feathers/fur/scales straight up ripped off. That is why I chose it for Julian. For his story, chunks of feathers missing makes sense.
@Samuraipocky

I actually think opal has its own charm x3
It's like if the dragon is crystallized from the inside or something like that :o
@Samuraipocky

I actually think opal has its own charm x3
It's like if the dragon is crystallized from the inside or something like that :o
unknown-2.png
@Panix

True enough. But I suppose that is one of those to each their own type things. Like it works amazingly with some colors and gene combos. But bad colors can make it look unpleasant.
@Panix

True enough. But I suppose that is one of those to each their own type things. Like it works amazingly with some colors and gene combos. But bad colors can make it look unpleasant.
@samuraipocky
I totally agree on that one though ;)
@samuraipocky
I totally agree on that one though ;)
unknown-2.png
@Panix

Though I will say that the right red combo with Opal looks absolutely wicked. I have a gal in my lair that I might give Opal to for that reason.
@Panix

Though I will say that the right red combo with Opal looks absolutely wicked. I have a gal in my lair that I might give Opal to for that reason.
@Samuraipocky

I see hahha
I think I have a red dragon with opal as well, but he has blood opal as far as I remember
@Samuraipocky

I see hahha
I think I have a red dragon with opal as well, but he has blood opal as far as I remember
unknown-2.png
@Panix [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33260686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332607/33260686_350.png[/img] [/url] My girl would have Garnet Opal.
@Panix

33260686_350.png

My girl would have Garnet Opal.
@Samuraipocky
Omg she looks gorgeous!
Is that a skin or a mix of an accent and some apparel? :o
@Samuraipocky
Omg she looks gorgeous!
Is that a skin or a mix of an accent and some apparel? :o
unknown-2.png
1 2 3 4