Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Looking for something to do.
Hey, I'm not too new but I don't play enough to really be a regular. I'm still trying to figure things out here. And that includes finding something to do. So what kind of job titles are available in this game?
Hey, I'm not too new but I don't play enough to really be a regular. I'm still trying to figure things out here. And that includes finding something to do. So what kind of job titles are available in this game?
i dont think there are any :|
i dont think there are any :|
i really really like this image
hedgehogs reign superior
i cant believe its not butter
FhMlMpV.gif[/center]
@LaCrazed

Not exactly sure what you mean by job titles. Do you mean like how players can choose a job in Lucky Lapine, and get income from it? There's no official "job titles" here on FR, but players do tend to have different ways of making treasure/gems.

There are snipers, who buy up apparel/items from the Marketplace and resell on the AH for a profit.
There are grinders, people who grind in the Coli and Hoardsell.
Fodder trainers, those who buy fodder dragons, train, then exalt for a profit.
Breeders breed dragons to sell in hatcheries.
Artists and writers sell their work for FR currency.

A lot of players do a mix of the previous to make money.
@LaCrazed

Not exactly sure what you mean by job titles. Do you mean like how players can choose a job in Lucky Lapine, and get income from it? There's no official "job titles" here on FR, but players do tend to have different ways of making treasure/gems.

There are snipers, who buy up apparel/items from the Marketplace and resell on the AH for a profit.
There are grinders, people who grind in the Coli and Hoardsell.
Fodder trainers, those who buy fodder dragons, train, then exalt for a profit.
Breeders breed dragons to sell in hatcheries.
Artists and writers sell their work for FR currency.

A lot of players do a mix of the previous to make money.
Art Shop!--->
AccurateNaughtyAfricangoldencat-small.gif