Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Help meh
I already introduced myself but it seems that I have found yet another thing I have no idea about.

I'm assuming that 'subbing' to a forum post thing is a way to get notified about another comment without someone having to ping you but I could be wrong.

Also, how does one sub to a forum post? I feel like this will be helpful for me since I wanna get into role playing but I'm anti-social so that probably won't happen until a while.
I already introduced myself but it seems that I have found yet another thing I have no idea about.

I'm assuming that 'subbing' to a forum post thing is a way to get notified about another comment without someone having to ping you but I could be wrong.

Also, how does one sub to a forum post? I feel like this will be helpful for me since I wanna get into role playing but I'm anti-social so that probably won't happen until a while.
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
@Onigame

Yes subbing to a forum post is a way to be notified without pinging. If you want to sub to a forum go to the very first post starting the forum topic you are on. Then above it to the right there should two buttons. One will say "New Topic" the other one will be a star. Click the star and it will turn yellow. Now you're subbed to that forum. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
@Onigame

Yes subbing to a forum post is a way to be notified without pinging. If you want to sub to a forum go to the very first post starting the forum topic you are on. Then above it to the right there should two buttons. One will say "New Topic" the other one will be a star. Click the star and it will turn yellow. Now you're subbed to that forum. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
@xCrimsonCatx

Thank you!
@xCrimsonCatx

Thank you!
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
@Omigame

No problem!
@Omigame

No problem!
Her/She Current Status: Online