Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello!
Hi, I'm new to the game (ish, I've had an account for almost a week but haven't posted to the forums yet). i love music, film, languages, and obviously dragons.

I'm excited to see what the world of fr has to offer :)
Hi, I'm new to the game (ish, I've had an account for almost a week but haven't posted to the forums yet). i love music, film, languages, and obviously dragons.

I'm excited to see what the world of fr has to offer :)
@spookyshai

welcome! what are some of your favorite languages?
@spookyshai

m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
[quote name="ChillInAForest" date=2017-06-18 15:02:57] @spookyshai welcome! what are some of your favorite languages? [/quote] I think every language is lovely in its own way, but I have a special fondness for German, Turkish, Danish, Japanese, and Russian :)
ChillInAForest wrote on 2017-06-18:
@spookyshai

I think every language is lovely in its own way, but I have a special fondness for German, Turkish, Danish, Japanese, and Russian :)
@Spookyshai

Hello there! ^-^
Welcome to fr, hope that you've had a great time so far ;)

- It's funny with the languages cuz I'm danish xD
@Spookyshai

Hello there! ^-^
Welcome to fr, hope that you've had a great time so far ;)

- It's funny with the languages cuz I'm danish xD
unknown-2.png
@Panix

Oh is that so! Yeah, I don't know very much danish but for some reason I just really enjoy the sound of it. :)

And yeah, I've had a pretty nice time so far! I feel a bit lost but I'm sure that's normal for beginners, lol.
@Panix

Oh is that so! Yeah, I don't know very much danish but for some reason I just really enjoy the sound of it. :)

And yeah, I've had a pretty nice time so far! I feel a bit lost but I'm sure that's normal for beginners, lol.
@spookyshai

Welcome to Flight Rising :)

Flight Rising is probably overwelming for everybody in the beginning, so don't worry :) If you need help with something or have any questions, feel free to ask me.

A little heads up because starting sunday (the 25 of june) there is going to be a festival untill the 1 of august. (My first festival overwelmed me a lot so I'm telling you this now so you can prepare for it)

1. Start saving as much treasure as you can. Festivals bring a ton of unique skins with them that will retire after the festival is over. However they are quite expensive and finding out that you haven't got enough treasure to buy the ones you want isn't pleasant.

2. Under shop there is a "Festive Favors" tab. This shop only opens when there is a festival and you can buy special holliday items with a special holliday currency.

3. Every one of those items will retire except for the emblem's (those glowy symbols). So I would first buy the special festival items that will retire before investing in buying that emblem.

4. You can get the festival currency by gathering in the flight of that festival (The upcoming one is the one of light). You can do that by selecting this element in the drop down tab.

5. Other ways to get the festival currency is brewing them at baldwin's or they also drop from the enemies of the element of the festival and those who don't have an element.
@spookyshai

Welcome to Flight Rising :)

Flight Rising is probably overwelming for everybody in the beginning, so don't worry :) If you need help with something or have any questions, feel free to ask me.

A little heads up because starting sunday (the 25 of june) there is going to be a festival untill the 1 of august. (My first festival overwelmed me a lot so I'm telling you this now so you can prepare for it)

1. Start saving as much treasure as you can. Festivals bring a ton of unique skins with them that will retire after the festival is over. However they are quite expensive and finding out that you haven't got enough treasure to buy the ones you want isn't pleasant.

2. Under shop there is a "Festive Favors" tab. This shop only opens when there is a festival and you can buy special holliday items with a special holliday currency.

3. Every one of those items will retire except for the emblem's (those glowy symbols). So I would first buy the special festival items that will retire before investing in buying that emblem.

4. You can get the festival currency by gathering in the flight of that festival (The upcoming one is the one of light). You can do that by selecting this element in the drop down tab.

5. Other ways to get the festival currency is brewing them at baldwin's or they also drop from the enemies of the element of the festival and those who don't have an element.
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
Welcome to FlightRising! It is my first week as well. Enjoy!
Welcome to FlightRising! It is my first week as well. Enjoy!
@Midna01

Oh, thank you so much!! That's really helpful, I'll keep all that in mind. dope username btw! I love midna.

@Laeily

Hi! :) Nice to meet you.
@Midna01

Oh, thank you so much!! That's really helpful, I'll keep all that in mind. dope username btw! I love midna.

@Laeily

Hi! :) Nice to meet you.