Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Salvete omnes (hello everyone)!
Heyo! As ya can see, the name's Diadektrius! I joined a little over a week ago; so, I'm still rather new lmao ;p.

My lovely boyfriend actually talked about Flight Rising for a bit and got me interested in it, hehe~

Interests:
  • Music. I've played the violin for 8 years, viola for 7, and piano for just over a year now!
  • Games. Oh man I love just relaxing to some simple games whenever possble! Simple things like osu, Enter the Gungeon, Pokémon, Don't Starve (Together), Portal, etc are enjoyable enough to just pass the time
  • Furry. Haha, yeah, I'm a big furry trashbin/dumpster.
  • Languages. I love talking about languages! Their grammar and structure and basically just how they function overall has always fascinated me, but another thing that has fascinated me a lot is...
  • Science. This is always fascinated me and am currently a Physics Major!

Also, I have social anxiety, but would still love to talk and meet new people and make new friends!

Heyo! As ya can see, the name's Diadektrius! I joined a little over a week ago; so, I'm still rather new lmao ;p.

My lovely boyfriend actually talked about Flight Rising for a bit and got me interested in it, hehe~

Interests:
  • Music. I've played the violin for 8 years, viola for 7, and piano for just over a year now!
  • Games. Oh man I love just relaxing to some simple games whenever possble! Simple things like osu, Enter the Gungeon, Pokémon, Don't Starve (Together), Portal, etc are enjoyable enough to just pass the time
  • Furry. Haha, yeah, I'm a big furry trashbin/dumpster.
  • Languages. I love talking about languages! Their grammar and structure and basically just how they function overall has always fascinated me, but another thing that has fascinated me a lot is...
  • Science. This is always fascinated me and am currently a Physics Major!

Also, I have social anxiety, but would still love to talk and meet new people and make new friends!

@Diadektrius

Salve and welcome to Flight Rising!
@Diadektrius

Salve and welcome to Flight Rising!
XgFzLz3.gif
@Diadektrius

Hello!

Welcome to Flight Rising!

I am also quite new, I've had my account for a while but I'm just getting into the game now. I also play Pokemon, and have been thinking about trying to learn another language sometime soon. Also a beginner cellist! also super shy

Hopefully you enjoy your time here, please feel free to message me or add me as a friend if you'd like to help each other as we learn the game. :D
@Diadektrius

Hello!

Welcome to Flight Rising!

I am also quite new, I've had my account for a while but I'm just getting into the game now. I also play Pokemon, and have been thinking about trying to learn another language sometime soon. Also a beginner cellist! also super shy

Hopefully you enjoy your time here, please feel free to message me or add me as a friend if you'd like to help each other as we learn the game. :D
KVbkgOZ.png
7HTDe.gif