Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, again???
I made one of these last month but I'm not sure If I honestly did a good job. I'm Ivy (My internet name) I am going to be entering my senior year in high school this August. My girlfriend recommended the website to me because of our mutual love dragons. I would love to learn more of the lore because I am so overwhelmed. I would also love to make friends!

also yes my username is decidueye bc I love Rowlet he was my starter in pokemon moon.
I made one of these last month but I'm not sure If I honestly did a good job. I'm Ivy (My internet name) I am going to be entering my senior year in high school this August. My girlfriend recommended the website to me because of our mutual love dragons. I would love to learn more of the lore because I am so overwhelmed. I would also love to make friends!

also yes my username is decidueye bc I love Rowlet he was my starter in pokemon moon.
@Deciclueye

welcome ...again ??? maybe ??? haha I am Heero its supper nice to meet you.

I am on al the time and love hearing and working on lore so feel free to chat or ping me to any of your boards.
@Deciclueye

welcome ...again ??? maybe ??? haha I am Heero its supper nice to meet you.

I am on al the time and love hearing and working on lore so feel free to chat or ping me to any of your boards.
A5i3AHB.png