Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hola!
Hola! I'm Auriga. Kinda new here. Joined nature clan/quild whatever it's called. EurasianLynx kinda brought this site to my attention a while back ago, but I just now caught the welcome week xD Just wanted to say hi.
Hola! I'm Auriga. Kinda new here. Joined nature clan/quild whatever it's called. EurasianLynx kinda brought this site to my attention a while back ago, but I just now caught the welcome week xD Just wanted to say hi.
Hiiiiiiiii
Hiiiiiiiii
4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

WL | Priority | Impossible dreams
@Auriga1991

Hello! Hope you love it here as much as the rest of us do!
@Auriga1991

Hello! Hope you love it here as much as the rest of us do!
lobx30c.jpg
Thank you @glassesyeah & @Ghostifique ! So far it's been pretty good. Mostly just stumbling about and figuring out new things everyday so hopefully I'll know my way around things here soon!
Thank you @glassesyeah & @Ghostifique ! So far it's been pretty good. Mostly just stumbling about and figuring out new things everyday so hopefully I'll know my way around things here soon!
@Auriga1991

Good! That's basically how I got around, too. That, and pestering a friend of mine who'd already been playing with tons of questions x)

Have fun!
@Auriga1991

Good! That's basically how I got around, too. That, and pestering a friend of mine who'd already been playing with tons of questions x)

Have fun!
lobx30c.jpg
@Auriga1991 If you need help with anything feel free to ask. (I also heard from my friend Toasterdog. XD)
@Auriga1991 If you need help with anything feel free to ask. (I also heard from my friend Toasterdog. XD)
4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

WL | Priority | Impossible dreams