Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello :3
I've just found Flight rising today and am excited to be here. Especially the creative aspects like drawing my dragons and give them a gijinka(...always forget how it's spelled >.< Ah well).
I've just found Flight rising today and am excited to be here. Especially the creative aspects like drawing my dragons and give them a gijinka(...always forget how it's spelled >.< Ah well).
@Quoril

welcome! that is a cool reason to be here :)
@Quoril

welcome! that is a cool reason to be here :)
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@Quoril

Hello and welcome to FR! Most people call me Space.

I would recommend you head over to the Guides for basics on how the site works. FR Rules of Acquisition for Profit can help you figure out how to make money, the Swipp Swapp pinglist has information on where and what you can get from Swipp, the Baldwin Bubbling Brew guide shows you information on what you can brew at what level, to name a few.

If you have simpler questions, check out the Help Center . The FAQ and Answers gives a brief overview of the site as well.

Raffles and Giveaways have plenty of stuff for newbies, as well as your own personal Flight Forum. Poke around for some help and some welcome gifts!

Welcome to FR, and I hope you have a wonderful time! Feel free to ping me (put an @ in front of my username) for any simple questions I can possibly help you out with.
@Quoril

Hello and welcome to FR! Most people call me Space.

I would recommend you head over to the Guides for basics on how the site works. FR Rules of Acquisition for Profit can help you figure out how to make money, the Swipp Swapp pinglist has information on where and what you can get from Swipp, the Baldwin Bubbling Brew guide shows you information on what you can brew at what level, to name a few.

If you have simpler questions, check out the Help Center . The FAQ and Answers gives a brief overview of the site as well.

Raffles and Giveaways have plenty of stuff for newbies, as well as your own personal Flight Forum. Poke around for some help and some welcome gifts!

Welcome to FR, and I hope you have a wonderful time! Feel free to ping me (put an @ in front of my username) for any simple questions I can possibly help you out with.
uCR5SCW.png
meow... hiiii
meow... hiiii
4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

WL | Priority | Impossible dreams
@Quoril

Hello! Hope you love it here!

Gotta say, I love your avi dragon. You got some good colors on your proven!!

Let me know if I can help with anything. Messages are always open.
@Quoril

Hello! Hope you love it here!

Gotta say, I love your avi dragon. You got some good colors on your proven!!

Let me know if I can help with anything. Messages are always open.
lobx30c.jpg