Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I am the Spookster and I'm here to stay
Hello!

My name is TheSpookester, obviously, I mean, it's right over there. Like, wow, so cool.

Anyways, you guys can just call me Spooks, everyone else does, has for the past couple years actually. Lets see, I suppose I should introduce myself and things that I like, yes?

Who am I and what is it that I do???

Well, as I said, I'm Spooks! I draw, quite a bit actually! (And I am accepting commissions *wink wink*) I'm a roleplayer of several years, I can't say that I have really done a rp using dragons though, so if I do any on here that would be cool! Nifty!

Let's see, I covered drawing and writing, what else? Well, I play games a lot, like, a lot a lot. Favorites include Borderlands, Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil, Overwatch, the Last of Us, so many games to be honest, but I love it.

Reading is another thing that I love to do. I have four bookshelves that are just crammed with books, they were the first thing that I started collecting honestly. Books and Yugioh cards (which I still collect).

But I suppose that I will end this rambling thing here! Don't feel shy about talking to me! I love to talk even though I am the most awkward of people.

But I really should go, I have been putting off on doing my profile and I really need to do that
Now

So, Spooks out! See ya'll later!

Hello!

My name is TheSpookester, obviously, I mean, it's right over there. Like, wow, so cool.

Anyways, you guys can just call me Spooks, everyone else does, has for the past couple years actually. Lets see, I suppose I should introduce myself and things that I like, yes?

Who am I and what is it that I do???

Well, as I said, I'm Spooks! I draw, quite a bit actually! (And I am accepting commissions *wink wink*) I'm a roleplayer of several years, I can't say that I have really done a rp using dragons though, so if I do any on here that would be cool! Nifty!

Let's see, I covered drawing and writing, what else? Well, I play games a lot, like, a lot a lot. Favorites include Borderlands, Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil, Overwatch, the Last of Us, so many games to be honest, but I love it.

Reading is another thing that I love to do. I have four bookshelves that are just crammed with books, they were the first thing that I started collecting honestly. Books and Yugioh cards (which I still collect).

But I suppose that I will end this rambling thing here! Don't feel shy about talking to me! I love to talk even though I am the most awkward of people.

But I really should go, I have been putting off on doing my profile and I really need to do that
Now

So, Spooks out! See ya'll later!

@TheSpookster

I love the Elder Scrolls and my best guy friend loves Borderlands 2. Like, a lot. And Assassin's Creed is the greatest <3

I write too, and I would love to see some of what you've written! I've got the first chapter of something I've written on Wattpad, and then some other stuff on Quotev. My Quotev is all fanfiction though haha

I also draw but I am not good at it.... like at all
@TheSpookster

I love the Elder Scrolls and my best guy friend loves Borderlands 2. Like, a lot. And Assassin's Creed is the greatest <3

I write too, and I would love to see some of what you've written! I've got the first chapter of something I've written on Wattpad, and then some other stuff on Quotev. My Quotev is all fanfiction though haha

I also draw but I am not good at it.... like at all
i really like star wars ok
I've only played a few AC games, tbh. Really only played Black Flag!

Currently I'm working on writing lore for a fantasy world called Sylvaria! It's a land where the use of magic is outlawed and magical creatures have been pushed to near extinction by the human Church. It's really fun to work on even though I'm more focused on working on the creatures .

Drawing is fun though! You'll only get better with practice!
I've only played a few AC games, tbh. Really only played Black Flag!

Currently I'm working on writing lore for a fantasy world called Sylvaria! It's a land where the use of magic is outlawed and magical creatures have been pushed to near extinction by the human Church. It's really fun to work on even though I'm more focused on working on the creatures .

Drawing is fun though! You'll only get better with practice!
@TheSpookster

Hello! My messages are always open if you have any questions about anything here on FR! Hope you have a good time. :)
@TheSpookster

Hello! My messages are always open if you have any questions about anything here on FR! Hope you have a good time. :)
lobx30c.jpg
Thank you! I can't think of anything right at this moment, but I will be sure to keep you in mind!
Thank you! I can't think of anything right at this moment, but I will be sure to keep you in mind!