Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello again lovely people
Now I'll be clear here, I am by no means a new player, but I've been away for well over a year now. Long story short, I hardly remember anything other than my love for Tundras, the colour Ice and my ridiculous alternate future storyline.

If someone would be kind enough to tell me what I missed, I would be very grateful. I am a writer and artist, if anyone would want to roleplay or even just chat I'd be happy to, I'm a shy little butt that won't initiate conversations by myself.

(If anyone somehow remembers me, congrats, that probably means I got attached to you)
Now I'll be clear here, I am by no means a new player, but I've been away for well over a year now. Long story short, I hardly remember anything other than my love for Tundras, the colour Ice and my ridiculous alternate future storyline.

If someone would be kind enough to tell me what I missed, I would be very grateful. I am a writer and artist, if anyone would want to roleplay or even just chat I'd be happy to, I'm a shy little butt that won't initiate conversations by myself.

(If anyone somehow remembers me, congrats, that probably means I got attached to you)
@Ryontail

Hello, welcome back!

You've missed quite a lot. New coli venues, a new breed, Baldwin had a bit of an accident, lots of new genes, the training grounds venue got updated, total auction house revamp... and lots of new apparel of course. That's all I can think of.
@Ryontail

Hello, welcome back!

You've missed quite a lot. New coli venues, a new breed, Baldwin had a bit of an accident, lots of new genes, the training grounds venue got updated, total auction house revamp... and lots of new apparel of course. That's all I can think of.
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
@alaskanbullworm

Ah! Thank you very much :)

I'll definitely check out the coliseum as soon as I manage to feed my dragons. And go broke on the apparel
@alaskanbullworm

Ah! Thank you very much :)

I'll definitely check out the coliseum as soon as I manage to feed my dragons. And go broke on the apparel
@Ryontail

Hello! Glad you came back. I can try to help with any other questions you have, just in case!

You've missed a lot, but it's a lot of good things! :)
@Ryontail

Hello! Glad you came back. I can try to help with any other questions you have, just in case!

You've missed a lot, but it's a lot of good things! :)
lobx30c.jpg