Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hi! My name is Sushi and I joined about a week ago, though mostly I've been waiting for my first kiddies to hatch and playing in the Coliseum. So uhh, I guess it's about time I introduced myself?

I'm honestly not too familiar with the mechanics of this game in any way shape or form and I spend most of my time being Very Confused, but hopefully I'll get the hang of things soon enough!
Hi! My name is Sushi and I joined about a week ago, though mostly I've been waiting for my first kiddies to hatch and playing in the Coliseum. So uhh, I guess it's about time I introduced myself?

I'm honestly not too familiar with the mechanics of this game in any way shape or form and I spend most of my time being Very Confused, but hopefully I'll get the hang of things soon enough!
Iyz3Ykg.jpg
@Kirbita22

Welcome to FR!

Feel free to send a message if you have any questions
@Kirbita22

Welcome to FR!

Feel free to send a message if you have any questions
HjfDbKN.png FR+9
@Kirbita22

welcome! have you looked at your flight's new join forum yet?
@Kirbita22

welcome! have you looked at your flight's new join forum yet?
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@Kirbita22

Hello and welcome to FR! Most people call me Space.

I would recommend you head over to the Guides for basics on how the site works. FR Rules of Acquisition for Profit can help you figure out how to make money, the Swipp Swapp pinglist has information on where and what you can get from Swipp, the Baldwin Bubbling Brew guide shows you information on what you can brew at what level, to name a few.

If you have simpler questions, check out the Help Center . The FAQ and Answers gives a brief overview of the site as well.

Raffles and Giveaways have plenty of stuff for newbies, as well as your own personal Flight Forum. Poke around for some help and some welcome gifts!

Welcome to FR, and I hope you have a wonderful time! Feel free to ping me (put an @ in front of my username) for any simple questions I can possibly help you out with.
@Kirbita22

Hello and welcome to FR! Most people call me Space.

I would recommend you head over to the Guides for basics on how the site works. FR Rules of Acquisition for Profit can help you figure out how to make money, the Swipp Swapp pinglist has information on where and what you can get from Swipp, the Baldwin Bubbling Brew guide shows you information on what you can brew at what level, to name a few.

If you have simpler questions, check out the Help Center . The FAQ and Answers gives a brief overview of the site as well.

Raffles and Giveaways have plenty of stuff for newbies, as well as your own personal Flight Forum. Poke around for some help and some welcome gifts!

Welcome to FR, and I hope you have a wonderful time! Feel free to ping me (put an @ in front of my username) for any simple questions I can possibly help you out with.
uCR5SCW.png
@Kirbita

Hello! Glad you like it here!

My messages are also open if you have any questions!
@Kirbita

Hello! Glad you like it here!

My messages are also open if you have any questions!
lobx30c.jpg