Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Intro by ~Question
Hey,

So I just started today, you can call me Question. I'm still trying to figure everything out, but I'm getting the hang of it. My goal is to have an awesome gen one lair.

So a little about me, I'm a girl. I tend to be nice and approachable, but if a dragon is in my lair it's most likely staying there. I like to draw but I'm not very good, and I'll probably be on daily. I don't upset easily or over stupid stuff, so don't be afraid to ask me something.

~Question
Hey,

So I just started today, you can call me Question. I'm still trying to figure everything out, but I'm getting the hang of it. My goal is to have an awesome gen one lair.

So a little about me, I'm a girl. I tend to be nice and approachable, but if a dragon is in my lair it's most likely staying there. I like to draw but I'm not very good, and I'll probably be on daily. I don't upset easily or over stupid stuff, so don't be afraid to ask me something.

~Question
Aaaaah, I love the matching first gen you bought for your progen, @QuestionMark! :D I'm a gen one collector also (though I've had a lot of mine for years and am only now getting around to putting genes on them..../lazy).

Welcome to Flight Rising!! I really hope you enjoy your stay with us. <3 If you're feeling your way around the site and run into some questions, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm always up for helping out new players!
Aaaaah, I love the matching first gen you bought for your progen, @QuestionMark! :D I'm a gen one collector also (though I've had a lot of mine for years and am only now getting around to putting genes on them..../lazy).

Welcome to Flight Rising!! I really hope you enjoy your stay with us. <3 If you're feeling your way around the site and run into some questions, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm always up for helping out new players!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@QuestionMark

welcome!

I like your profile dragon the colors are unique and awesome
@QuestionMark

welcome!

I like your profile dragon the colors are unique and awesome
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@QuestionMark

Wow, I agree with the Mod! You really got a nice pair going so early in the game for you! I love them and their colors. Wish I would have been so lucky myself when I first started.
@QuestionMark

Wow, I agree with the Mod! You really got a nice pair going so early in the game for you! I love them and their colors. Wish I would have been so lucky myself when I first started.
lobx30c.jpg
@QuestionMark

Welcome to FR! Nice username, and dragons, btw :3
If you need any help figuring things out, feel free to ask me ^-^
@QuestionMark

Welcome to FR! Nice username, and dragons, btw :3
If you need any help figuring things out, feel free to ask me ^-^
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@QuestionMark

Hello I am Heero ...its supper nice to meet you , and welcome to Flight Rising .

if you have any questions or wish to chat , just let me know I am on all the time and love to conversate ..hehe
@QuestionMark

Hello I am Heero ...its supper nice to meet you , and welcome to Flight Rising .

if you have any questions or wish to chat , just let me know I am on all the time and love to conversate ..hehe
A5i3AHB.png