Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Slightly Late Introduction Oops
Hey! I'm sapphosaint, a big ol' lesbian, as was probably obvious. Feel free to call me Saint or SS or anything you like really. I'm a tiny little Plagueling who just realized the forums were a thing about a week ago.

A little about me then? I'm a Criminal Justice major, almost 19, and I live in EST. That's +3 FR time I suppose? I work in retail and every single day the general public baffles me. I thought I had seen it all.. Y'all never let me down. (Fun fact: One time a customer threw a painting at me because I wouldn't accept her gift card to a different store.) Apart from my busier side, I love all things music and art. I'm always open for song recommendations, if you care to throw any my way. I loveeee RPing! I've done it ever since I was in middle school! However, I prefer Kik or email to the forums, for the most part. If you'd ever like to try that with me, my Kik is FPMRP.

I'm a Tumblr goblin with multiple blogs, but my FR blog is sappho-fr. I have an art tag on there of all my FR stuff! I try to post WIP updates of the sketchwork in the process, but sometimes I forget. I think they look pretty cool though. I just switched from GIMP to SAI this past year, so I'm still learning a lot about the tablet way of life. It's a definite upgrade!

FR wise, I have wanted to join the site for years but never lined up with welcome week until December 2016. I accept all friend requests!! I have a weakness for XXY dergs. I also write pretty extensive lore for each of my dragons, giving them each a real function within my clan. I also accidentally exalted one of my progens (rip Dremasul). I might open an art shop at some point??? Definitely let me know if you would be interested! :D
Hey! I'm sapphosaint, a big ol' lesbian, as was probably obvious. Feel free to call me Saint or SS or anything you like really. I'm a tiny little Plagueling who just realized the forums were a thing about a week ago.

A little about me then? I'm a Criminal Justice major, almost 19, and I live in EST. That's +3 FR time I suppose? I work in retail and every single day the general public baffles me. I thought I had seen it all.. Y'all never let me down. (Fun fact: One time a customer threw a painting at me because I wouldn't accept her gift card to a different store.) Apart from my busier side, I love all things music and art. I'm always open for song recommendations, if you care to throw any my way. I loveeee RPing! I've done it ever since I was in middle school! However, I prefer Kik or email to the forums, for the most part. If you'd ever like to try that with me, my Kik is FPMRP.

I'm a Tumblr goblin with multiple blogs, but my FR blog is sappho-fr. I have an art tag on there of all my FR stuff! I try to post WIP updates of the sketchwork in the process, but sometimes I forget. I think they look pretty cool though. I just switched from GIMP to SAI this past year, so I'm still learning a lot about the tablet way of life. It's a definite upgrade!

FR wise, I have wanted to join the site for years but never lined up with welcome week until December 2016. I accept all friend requests!! I have a weakness for XXY dergs. I also write pretty extensive lore for each of my dragons, giving them each a real function within my clan. I also accidentally exalted one of my progens (rip Dremasul). I might open an art shop at some point??? Definitely let me know if you would be interested! :D
lBAeamY.gif sapphosaint || #291683
160P7Fb.png
aC86tUH.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
mjtJ868.png
@sapphosaint

Hello! You have some cool art! (I went and snooped around your Tumblr)
@sapphosaint

Hello! You have some cool art! (I went and snooped around your Tumblr)
lobx30c.jpg
@Ghostifique

Thanks so much! <3
@Ghostifique

Thanks so much! <3
lBAeamY.gif sapphosaint || #291683
160P7Fb.png
aC86tUH.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
mjtJ868.png
A belated welcome!