Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Should've done this a while back xD
1 2 3
So I've been here for almost a year, and have barely spoken to anyone/attempted to make friends. THAT CHANGES TODAY!

So hi, my name is Alice, I'm a 21 year old fart from Norway, and I have way too many dragons.
Wanna be friends?
So I've been here for almost a year, and have barely spoken to anyone/attempted to make friends. THAT CHANGES TODAY!

So hi, my name is Alice, I'm a 21 year old fart from Norway, and I have way too many dragons.
Wanna be friends?
familiar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif
@Kett

Hello! Glad you joined the forums! I love your Rhaegar! So pretty.
@Kett

Hello! Glad you joined the forums! I love your Rhaegar! So pretty.
lobx30c.jpg
@Ghostifique
Thank you <3 I love your whole lair! The white and purple really fits!

The rest of my lair is super messy, haven't had the time/gems to actually get skins or familiars for the rest of them xD
@Ghostifique
Thank you <3 I love your whole lair! The white and purple really fits!

The rest of my lair is super messy, haven't had the time/gems to actually get skins or familiars for the rest of them xD
@Kett

Ah, thank you!

Mine isn't organized in the slightest, honestly. I haven't either, hahah. I think I gave up on trying to get my dragons in a color order..
@Kett

Ah, thank you!

Mine isn't organized in the slightest, honestly. I haven't either, hahah. I think I gave up on trying to get my dragons in a color order..
lobx30c.jpg
@Ghostifique
I've only bothered to organize the first page, I too gave up after page two. Yay for messy lairs!
@Ghostifique
I've only bothered to organize the first page, I too gave up after page two. Yay for messy lairs!
@Kett

Agreed! My first page has my favorites and breeding pairs, but after that, I kind of stopped.

I really like your avi dragon Imperial. She's pretty!
@Kett

Agreed! My first page has my favorites and breeding pairs, but after that, I kind of stopped.

I really like your avi dragon Imperial. She's pretty!
lobx30c.jpg
@Ghostifique
Pretty sure that's how half of the players have it. Favorite breeding pairs on the first page, other babies that we should really work on, on the second page.

Aww thank you! Love yours too. The colors are just perfect. I was looking for a breeding pair, for my other Imperial, Mint and when I saw this beauty I couldn't resist. I just have to wait until their cooldowns are gone, then I can start hatching eggs ^^
@Ghostifique
Pretty sure that's how half of the players have it. Favorite breeding pairs on the first page, other babies that we should really work on, on the second page.

Aww thank you! Love yours too. The colors are just perfect. I was looking for a breeding pair, for my other Imperial, Mint and when I saw this beauty I couldn't resist. I just have to wait until their cooldowns are gone, then I can start hatching eggs ^^
@Kett

We'll call it the best way to organize, then..

My favorite thing is when I find one I really love like that. Probably happens a little too much...

I feel you. Right now, I have four of five of my main pairs in my nesting grounds right now. Waited a long month to get them in, hahah. I believe that's the biggest downfall is having to wait forever for the rare dragons to be able to breed. Or any cooldown hahah!

I wish you luck with yours!
@Kett

We'll call it the best way to organize, then..

My favorite thing is when I find one I really love like that. Probably happens a little too much...

I feel you. Right now, I have four of five of my main pairs in my nesting grounds right now. Waited a long month to get them in, hahah. I believe that's the biggest downfall is having to wait forever for the rare dragons to be able to breed. Or any cooldown hahah!

I wish you luck with yours!
lobx30c.jpg
@Ghostifique
Oh yeah. It usually goes, "Oh hey that's a pretty dragon *hoards 10 of them*
Impulse buys are just hard to avoid.

But when you actually manage to get them in the nests and all the hatchlings are ready it's super rewaring.

Thanks, you too! ^^
@Ghostifique
Oh yeah. It usually goes, "Oh hey that's a pretty dragon *hoards 10 of them*
Impulse buys are just hard to avoid.

But when you actually manage to get them in the nests and all the hatchlings are ready it's super rewaring.

Thanks, you too! ^^
@Kett

Agreed. I have eight XXX white dragons. I don't know what my problem is.

Yeah! I really can't wait until Wednesday.

Thanks!
@Kett

Agreed. I have eight XXX white dragons. I don't know what my problem is.

Yeah! I really can't wait until Wednesday.

Thanks!
lobx30c.jpg
1 2 3