Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Old player first intro
Hey! My name is vincent and i've been on this sight for a very long time but i've never made an intro! I'm interested in writing and graphic designing as well as several shows and games. My current special interest are archeology, astrology, and history (specifically medical history atm), and SVTFOE.

Some of my other major interest are BNHA (my hero academy), jjba, horses, art, stickers!!!!!, and some podcost. Mostly Sawbones and The adventure zones! (Always open for suggestions) I have a discord/skype if you'd like to talk on their!

I'm also really interested in making and discussing clan lore. I like to rp to but I haven't done it in a looong time. Anyway, that's pretty much it.
Hey! My name is vincent and i've been on this sight for a very long time but i've never made an intro! I'm interested in writing and graphic designing as well as several shows and games. My current special interest are archeology, astrology, and history (specifically medical history atm), and SVTFOE.

Some of my other major interest are BNHA (my hero academy), jjba, horses, art, stickers!!!!!, and some podcost. Mostly Sawbones and The adventure zones! (Always open for suggestions) I have a discord/skype if you'd like to talk on their!

I'm also really interested in making and discussing clan lore. I like to rp to but I haven't done it in a looong time. Anyway, that's pretty much it.
eVaClRh.png
@StarButterfly

Hello! I love your Coatl in your avi picture. So cute, hah.

And it's never too late to make an introduction! Glad you came and made one.
@StarButterfly

Hello! I love your Coatl in your avi picture. So cute, hah.

And it's never too late to make an introduction! Glad you came and made one.
lobx30c.jpg
@Ghostifique thank you !! You should see his brother pan! He's my pride and joy ???? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9091216] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90913/9091216_350.png[/img] [/url] You avi icon is very pretty I must say!
@Ghostifique thank you !! You should see his brother pan! He's my pride and joy ????

9091216_350.png

You avi icon is very pretty I must say!
eVaClRh.png
@StarButterfly

Wow, he's beautiful!! The apparel fits perfectly, too. Both are amazing, I love Coatls.

And thank you! She's one gene scroll away from being a dream dragon of mine.
@StarButterfly

Wow, he's beautiful!! The apparel fits perfectly, too. Both are amazing, I love Coatls.

And thank you! She's one gene scroll away from being a dream dragon of mine.
lobx30c.jpg
@Ghostifique I have so many gene plans going on for my clan its a bit ridiculous the only ones im gonna have any real trouble on is gems,,,,,
@Ghostifique I have so many gene plans going on for my clan its a bit ridiculous the only ones im gonna have any real trouble on is gems,,,,,
eVaClRh.png
@StarButterfly

I do too, even if they all involve the same dang colors. And I hear you. I had a good amount stocked up but just had to go and buy the Opal gene.

Though I will say, since the new AH system, I've only been able to sell dragons for gems. It's helped a lot.
@StarButterfly

I do too, even if they all involve the same dang colors. And I hear you. I had a good amount stocked up but just had to go and buy the Opal gene.

Though I will say, since the new AH system, I've only been able to sell dragons for gems. It's helped a lot.
lobx30c.jpg
@Ghostifique Me to! Im making some more gems by selling them
@Ghostifique Me to! Im making some more gems by selling them
eVaClRh.png
@StarButterfly

I hope you eventually get what you need! ^.^
@StarButterfly

I hope you eventually get what you need! ^.^
lobx30c.jpg