Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Enjoy my awkward one-year late intro
1 2
Oh god I just realized I've been on this site for like a year and I've never done an introduction.

*cue awkwardness*
So... yup! I'm Astomnus, or Asto, or Alex, whichever you prefer. My username is a mash-up of the words somnium, astrum, and caninus, which mean sleeping/dreaming, star, and canine in Latin. I'm working on teaching myself Latin, as well as some programming language (which school does not help with, by the way.)

I really like stars and space, as well as technology and mysteries. I enjoy cracking codes (although admittedly I'm not really good at it (yet)) I also really freaking love dragons, especially Imps and Skydancers, as well as Coatls. I have a dog named Mia who is pretty much the love of my life, and I really like watching Steven Universe and Voltron. I do art too.

So... yup! Idk, message me if you wanna talk or smth. I'm pretty bad at replying to messages though, so bewarned.

Alex out.
*awkwardly sidles away*

oh frick i forgot to mention I was nonbinary.
oh well.
Oh god I just realized I've been on this site for like a year and I've never done an introduction.

*cue awkwardness*
So... yup! I'm Astomnus, or Asto, or Alex, whichever you prefer. My username is a mash-up of the words somnium, astrum, and caninus, which mean sleeping/dreaming, star, and canine in Latin. I'm working on teaching myself Latin, as well as some programming language (which school does not help with, by the way.)

I really like stars and space, as well as technology and mysteries. I enjoy cracking codes (although admittedly I'm not really good at it (yet)) I also really freaking love dragons, especially Imps and Skydancers, as well as Coatls. I have a dog named Mia who is pretty much the love of my life, and I really like watching Steven Universe and Voltron. I do art too.

So... yup! Idk, message me if you wanna talk or smth. I'm pretty bad at replying to messages though, so bewarned.

Alex out.
*awkwardly sidles away*

oh frick i forgot to mention I was nonbinary.
oh well.
(i also need to work on a commission but it's literally 2 am rn and I'm doing this instead what even is my life)
(i also need to work on a commission but it's literally 2 am rn and I'm doing this instead what even is my life)
So... hi! ^^
* I checked out your shop ITS GLORIOUS
So... hi! ^^
* I checked out your shop ITS GLORIOUS
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@Yoaisami
Oh, thank you! (Also I absolutely love your bag idea for yours.)
And hello to you too!
@Yoaisami
Oh, thank you! (Also I absolutely love your bag idea for yours.)
And hello to you too!
Right when we become friends, I notice thy gap.
WOAH YOU HAVE 70 DRAGONS OH MY THEY LOOK SO COOL ARGH
Right when we become friends, I notice thy gap.
WOAH YOU HAVE 70 DRAGONS OH MY THEY LOOK SO COOL ARGH
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@Yoaisami
I'd have a lot less but I honestly have no self control.
@Yoaisami
I'd have a lot less but I honestly have no self control.
@Astomnus
And I'd have a lot more but it's not self-control. It's I'm broke lol
U-U
@Astomnus
And I'd have a lot more but it's not self-control. It's I'm broke lol
U-U
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@Yoaisami
Your dragons are like super pretty though.
@Yoaisami
Your dragons are like super pretty though.
Blushes// t-thanks!
O////O
Blushes// t-thanks!
O////O
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@Astomnus
I try ;)
There is so much more out their but eh, I'm broke and also I'm too lazy...
(Because when I start surfing the AH, I SURF the AH alright.)
@Astomnus
I try ;)
There is so much more out their but eh, I'm broke and also I'm too lazy...
(Because when I start surfing the AH, I SURF the AH alright.)
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
1 2