Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Oh... Hey.
Absolutely been ages since I've been on this site. Someone mentioned it again on another site, and I thought I'd come back to say hi. It's been almost 4 years since I first joined and was actually active. Let's see what's up.
As for me, I have most of my stuff on my profile, and not much has changed. Still named Spencer, still in college. ;) Games, music, and reading still are my favorite things, although I have stopped writing all together, and art doesn't happen as much as I'd like with school and my CS major.
Hope to be around a little more every now and then. :)
Absolutely been ages since I've been on this site. Someone mentioned it again on another site, and I thought I'd come back to say hi. It's been almost 4 years since I first joined and was actually active. Let's see what's up.
As for me, I have most of my stuff on my profile, and not much has changed. Still named Spencer, still in college. ;) Games, music, and reading still are my favorite things, although I have stopped writing all together, and art doesn't happen as much as I'd like with school and my CS major.
Hope to be around a little more every now and then. :)
@Skyrim

welcome back! i love your username! Skyrim is super cool.
@Skyrim

welcome back! i love your username! Skyrim is super cool.
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@garnetismyfav Thanks! I really enjoy it. :)
@garnetismyfav Thanks! I really enjoy it. :)
@Skyrim

Welcome back! Your username attracted me here, hahah.
@Skyrim

Welcome back! Your username attracted me here, hahah.
lobx30c.jpg
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif