Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Back from a hiatus
Hi, hopefully I am back from a break.

If any of you remember me of my tiger dragon and many pretty dragons. I have just turned 18 yesterday, and I am happy as an adult not but not sure what the long road will take for me.

However on FR I am planning on getting rid of all of my dragons and start anew, I won't be getting my tiger dragon though.

My goals are to try and get into contests more, because all I ever do is breed and would like to do more in the community.

New things going on are- I have joined into a choir, gone to college, won a argument with my dad, watching Beauty and the Beast and just enjoying my life right now.

Looking forward to seeing Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 and I like to listen to epic music.
Hi, hopefully I am back from a break.

If any of you remember me of my tiger dragon and many pretty dragons. I have just turned 18 yesterday, and I am happy as an adult not but not sure what the long road will take for me.

However on FR I am planning on getting rid of all of my dragons and start anew, I won't be getting my tiger dragon though.

My goals are to try and get into contests more, because all I ever do is breed and would like to do more in the community.

New things going on are- I have joined into a choir, gone to college, won a argument with my dad, watching Beauty and the Beast and just enjoying my life right now.

Looking forward to seeing Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 and I like to listen to epic music.
SDevil
@Stormdevil

Welcome back!
@Stormdevil

Welcome back!
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
Thank you @Aphelium
Thank you @Aphelium
SDevil
@Stormdevil

welcome back :D
@Stormdevil