Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi! I'm new!
Hello! I am new! I am as little lost and I don't know where to be.You can Call me Jay-Jay or just Jay! I am also from WCO(Warrior Cats Online!)
Hello! I am new! I am as little lost and I don't know where to be.You can Call me Jay-Jay or just Jay! I am also from WCO(Warrior Cats Online!)
Really? Again with the cat puns? Are you kitten me?
Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
2. I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.
3. Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside...
4. Why don't some couples go to the gym? Because some relationships don't work out.
5. I'd tell you a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn't get a reaction.
6. I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
7. A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but I soon realized that toucan play at that game.
8. Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.
9. Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It's very time consuming.
10. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

Those are some puns I found but here....
@ladyslipper101
welcome to the site!! :-D
hope you'll like it here!
@ladyslipper101
welcome to the site!! :-D
hope you'll like it here!
@ladyslipper101
Hello! Welcome to FR, Jay! I play WCO 8)
((Is your nickname referring to Jayfeather?))
@ladyslipper101
Hello! Welcome to FR, Jay! I play WCO 8)
((Is your nickname referring to Jayfeather?))
@flakethecat yes! It is
@flakethecat yes! It is
Really? Again with the cat puns? Are you kitten me?
Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
2. I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.
3. Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside...
4. Why don't some couples go to the gym? Because some relationships don't work out.
5. I'd tell you a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn't get a reaction.
6. I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
7. A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but I soon realized that toucan play at that game.
8. Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.
9. Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It's very time consuming.
10. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

Those are some puns I found but here....
@ladyslipper101
Welcome to FR!
If there's any question you have feel free to message me, I'll help as much as I can. Also, there's a lot to help you get started in here just in case :D

Hope you have fun in here~
@ladyslipper101
Welcome to FR!
If there's any question you have feel free to message me, I'll help as much as I can. Also, there's a lot to help you get started in here just in case :D

Hope you have fun in here~
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
Welcome, enjoy your stay!
Welcome, enjoy your stay!
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
@ladyslipper101 welcome Jay! hope you enjoy FR!! :3 I'm going to send you a friend request.
@ladyslipper101 welcome Jay! hope you enjoy FR!! :3 I'm going to send you a friend request.
19 // infp // ravenclaw // scorpio

I'm only on here when I'm procrastinating homework ahahahhahahafdshfjkdfg
Your signature is wonderful. I would like to message you and share puns. I also like your username.
Your signature is wonderful. I would like to message you and share puns. I also like your username.
@ladyslipper101

Welcome! Hope you love it here as much as the rest of us do!
@ladyslipper101

Welcome! Hope you love it here as much as the rest of us do!
lobx30c.jpg