Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | oh shuut whaddup !!!
1 2
@Aphelium

well i'm sorry for struggletming
it's like u trying to learn spanish thru a german learning program
lol
@Aphelium

well i'm sorry for struggletming
it's like u trying to learn spanish thru a german learning program
lol
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Poiichy

that sounds really difficult- also its not like google translate helps cause everyone knows that what goes in iS NOt what comes out but its also super fun to just keep translating things over and over

rip you for the struggle™
@Poiichy

that sounds really difficult- also its not like google translate helps cause everyone knows that what goes in iS NOt what comes out but its also super fun to just keep translating things over and over

rip you for the struggle™
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
@Aphelium

okay well it's not really that hard for me, I had english lessons since I was 6 .. lol

i love reading english texts from like chinese/japanese ppl where u can smell the google translate lol

(not trying to offend anyone, i'm 100% sure it's the same w/ me translating english to japanese oTL)

i is ded
@Aphelium

okay well it's not really that hard for me, I had english lessons since I was 6 .. lol

i love reading english texts from like chinese/japanese ppl where u can smell the google translate lol

(not trying to offend anyone, i'm 100% sure it's the same w/ me translating english to japanese oTL)

i is ded
tastefulmarketing.gif
tm*
tm*
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Poiichy

sometimes I'll just be casually reading some fanfic you know like one does and the description is in english but the writing itself is in another language so i'll hit it with the good old google translate try and read what comes out and its always super hilarious

also i feel really lame that a. I have fun doing this and b. I do it at all

oh well bring on the judgement
@Poiichy

sometimes I'll just be casually reading some fanfic you know like one does and the description is in english but the writing itself is in another language so i'll hit it with the good old google translate try and read what comes out and its always super hilarious

also i feel really lame that a. I have fun doing this and b. I do it at all

oh well bring on the judgement
@Aphelium

no judgement here lol i'm a fanfic trashbag too oTL
i've never done that tho .. i think ?? i hope

sHOO it's not lame, just .. a lil lame.. a tiny bit .. well, actually ..
@Aphelium

no judgement here lol i'm a fanfic trashbag too oTL
i've never done that tho .. i think ?? i hope

tastefulmarketing.gif
@Poiichy [quote]sHOO it's not lame, just .. a lil lame.. a ti[size=2]ny bit .. [s]well, actually ..[/s][/size][/quote] the betrayal oh the betrayal ohhhhh I'm so hurt [s]all the sarcasm physically possible is present in this moment[/s] lol I like think about things I do then think about what other people would say and then I just hide in the [s]shame[/s]lame corner like yoy yo yo y
@Poiichy
Quote:

the betrayal oh the betrayal ohhhhh I'm so hurt all the sarcasm physically possible is present in this moment lol

I like think about things I do then think about what other people would say and then I just hide in the shamelame corner like yoy yo yo y
@Poiichy

also I like lowkey feel the the mods are gonna yell at us so do you just wanna pm me?
@Poiichy

also I like lowkey feel the the mods are gonna yell at us so do you just wanna pm me?
I would love to be your friend! ><
[ill probably call you Jani because it uh... idk really]
I would love to be your friend! ><
[ill probably call you Jani because it uh... idk really]
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
A belated welcome!
A belated welcome!
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif