Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | oh shuut whaddup !!!
1 2
i'm sorry but stale memes are my aesthetic

Okay so I joined like a month ago, but never really introduced myself .. (mainly because I have no idea how to do this ahah)

Soooo I'm .. call me whatever you want Poiichy/Poochi/Pochy/Jani/butthead idc
I'm 19 y/o .. female, pan, INFP-T, a scorpio .. actually just procrastinating rn i should be drawing commissions someone end me

I like this website, reading (eating up Percy Jackson rn don't judge me it just took a while to get the books shoo), anime, youtubers (like Jack, Pewds, Ken, Cry, Dan & Phil etcetc), .. do i even have actual hobbies

I actually chose Arcane when I joined, no idea why .. I loved Nature the second I read its lore so like ?? why ??? but I switched after a week (i think?) & I'm v/ happy with this lol

I'm open to friend requests ! .. & kinda open to conversations (i'm awkward & never rly know what to say tho soooo... I also try way too hard sometimes (C:, <3, ~, uwu) so u should be okay w/ me talking trash. see this post for example lol)

what even is this introduction it's so messy this was a mistake
i'm sorry but stale memes are my aesthetic

Okay so I joined like a month ago, but never really introduced myself .. (mainly because I have no idea how to do this ahah)

Soooo I'm .. call me whatever you want Poiichy/Poochi/Pochy/Jani/butthead idc
I'm 19 y/o .. female, pan, INFP-T, a scorpio .. actually just procrastinating rn i should be drawing commissions someone end me

I like this website, reading (eating up Percy Jackson rn don't judge me it just took a while to get the books shoo), anime, youtubers (like Jack, Pewds, Ken, Cry, Dan & Phil etcetc), .. do i even have actual hobbies

I actually chose Arcane when I joined, no idea why .. I loved Nature the second I read its lore so like ?? why ??? but I switched after a week (i think?) & I'm v/ happy with this lol

I'm open to friend requests ! .. & kinda open to conversations (i'm awkward & never rly know what to say tho soooo... I also try way too hard sometimes (C:, <3, ~, uwu) so u should be okay w/ me talking trash. see this post for example lol)

what even is this introduction it's so messy this was a mistake
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Poiichy

Those stale memes tho also I swear I've @ u before at one point ????? Like I remember your username but idk what from

Also all the youtubers you watch, I watch so a+ 10/10 (also if you haven't watched 13 reasons why a. It was lowkey good and b. In one of the scenes there was art of dan in the back and I paused and cursed the phandom for being everywhere)

Also this post is amazing ??? All the crossing out is literally me

Sidenote: I literally said also soooo much ??
@Poiichy

Those stale memes tho also I swear I've @ u before at one point ????? Like I remember your username but idk what from

Also all the youtubers you watch, I watch so a+ 10/10 (also if you haven't watched 13 reasons why a. It was lowkey good and b. In one of the scenes there was art of dan in the back and I paused and cursed the phandom for being everywhere)

Also this post is amazing ??? All the crossing out is literally me

Sidenote: I literally said also soooo much ??
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
@Aphelium

I literally just went thru all my alerts which are not a lot because believe it or not i am not famous and you actually have --> here <-- lol
thanks for liking the names i got from elf names generator btw

(are you kidding me there is no way that's true well i know what i have to watch now there is n O w a y)

crossing out is my excuse for keeping things in that i should just delete oTL

have i just found my soulmate on this god damn site
@Aphelium

I literally just went thru all my alerts which are not a lot because believe it or not i am not famous and you actually have --> here <-- lol
thanks for liking the names i got from elf names generator btw

(are you kidding me there is no way that's true well i know what i have to watch now there is n O w a y)

crossing out is my excuse for keeping things in that i should just delete oTL

have i just found my soulmate on this god damn site
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Poiichy

I have the evidence- pics or it didn't happen and I got the pics

Sameeeee but I just mostly spit out whatever and leave it anyhow xD

also yes absolutely ?????
@Poiichy

I have the evidence- pics or it didn't happen and I got the pics

Sameeeee but I just mostly spit out whatever and leave it anyhow xD

also yes absolutely ?????
@Aphelium

u got pics of the danart ?? i n e e d t o s e e please

oh man i'm always like better delete, or they gon think i'm stupi- .. wait i am

a match made in heaven
fate
destiny
predetermination
i looked that word up on google
@Aphelium

u got pics of the danart ?? i n e e d t o s e e please

oh man i'm always like better delete, or they gon think i'm stupi- .. wait i am

a match made in heaven
fate
destiny
predetermination
i looked that word up on google
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Poiichy Ok so I can't get my copy off my camera roll but i found this [img]https://scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/17662199_1361725890561428_3693535878715539456_n.jpg[/img] Also hit up that thesaurus you go 10/10
@Poiichy

Ok so I can't get my copy off my camera roll but i found this
17662199_1361725890561428_3693535878715539456_n.jpg

Also hit up that thesaurus you go 10/10
@Aphelium

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS WH A T TH E F U .. R ICK
this is the best
thing
i've
ever
SEEN

the struggletm when ur 1st language isn't english
@Aphelium

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS WH A T TH E F U .. R ICK
this is the best
thing
i've
ever
SEEN

the struggletm when ur 1st language isn't english
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Poiichy

I KNOW OMG

the not struggle™ when your first language is english
buuuuuuuut the struggle™ trying to learn anything else
@Poiichy

I KNOW OMG

the not struggle™ when your first language is english
buuuuuuuut the struggle™ trying to learn anything else
@Aphelium

the struggletm when ur first language isn't english & most of the free language learning programs are "english to [other language]" so u have to struggletm with english to struggletm even more with other languages .. wait what ..
see thaT'S EXActly what i mean
@Aphelium

the struggletm when ur first language isn't english & most of the free language learning programs are "english to [other language]" so u have to struggletm with english to struggletm even more with other languages .. wait what ..
see thaT'S EXActly what i mean
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Poiichy

I had to read that multiple time to understand the struggle™ I was super confused for a hot minute but everything you said is super true- I just don't relate in that manner to the struggle™
@Poiichy

I had to read that multiple time to understand the struggle™ I was super confused for a hot minute but everything you said is super true- I just don't relate in that manner to the struggle™
1 2