Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, I joined a few days ago!
Hey! So as the title says, I joined FR a few days ago during the welcome week. I first heard about it on an adoptables game forum and I thought I'd check it out, specially since one of my friends also plays it.
I'm really liking this so far and I wanted to join the discussion too!

A bit about me... I'm a girl, my main hobbies are drawing vector art, 3d modeling and programming (mostly Java and BASH scripting right now, but I also know C++, C#, VB and a bunch of others). I'm studying to become either a sysadmin or a software developer. I play a bunch of games too, mainly Minecraft, Path of Exile and Skyrim. I've been watching Doctor Who and I absolutely love it.

So yeah, I think that's about it for now?
Feel free to leave any advice you think will be useful for a newbie like me.
Hey! So as the title says, I joined FR a few days ago during the welcome week. I first heard about it on an adoptables game forum and I thought I'd check it out, specially since one of my friends also plays it.
I'm really liking this so far and I wanted to join the discussion too!

A bit about me... I'm a girl, my main hobbies are drawing vector art, 3d modeling and programming (mostly Java and BASH scripting right now, but I also know C++, C#, VB and a bunch of others). I'm studying to become either a sysadmin or a software developer. I play a bunch of games too, mainly Minecraft, Path of Exile and Skyrim. I've been watching Doctor Who and I absolutely love it.

So yeah, I think that's about it for now?
Feel free to leave any advice you think will be useful for a newbie like me.
@Aethris Welcome and nice to meet you! If you ever need anything, I'm here! I'm always here if ya need me!
@Aethris Welcome and nice to meet you! If you ever need anything, I'm here! I'm always here if ya need me!
@Aethris Hi! I'm new too, and I'm also a programmer! My major's chemistry, but I'm in a club where I program games in C# and Unity. And I play Minecraft too (epicpython is actually my Minecraft username)
@Aethris Hi! I'm new too, and I'm also a programmer! My major's chemistry, but I'm in a club where I program games in C# and Unity. And I play Minecraft too (epicpython is actually my Minecraft username)
tDeKDnH.png