Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hwat up i was gone now im back
hi, my name is Gappy and i can't save any of my treasures at all
also im back on Flight Rising after awhile of not being on and im here to make friends and stuff,,,
hi, my name is Gappy and i can't save any of my treasures at all
also im back on Flight Rising after awhile of not being on and im here to make friends and stuff,,,
@Dogesexual
Hola!
Could you tell more about yourself?

I'm 19 years old nerdy high school student. I play bass, video-, tabletop and card games. I listen a lot of music, mainly rock and metal, but I also write, draw and read some.
@Dogesexual
Hola!
Could you tell more about yourself?

I'm 19 years old nerdy high school student. I play bass, video-, tabletop and card games. I listen a lot of music, mainly rock and metal, but I also write, draw and read some.
MoOtdMJ.png
@UnseenCrow

Well, I draw a lot, mostly fanart for things that interest me and I listen to a lot of music too. My favorite genres are mostly the weird ones like Vaporwave, Future Funk, Seapunk etc etc. I do enjoy listening to rock and metal as well though! I enjoy playing video-, tabletop and card games as well.

I'm really lucky with jackpot machines as I tend to get the jackpot often, so that's something.

Iunno what else to really say about me but you can ask me questions and I'll answer yea ????
@UnseenCrow

Well, I draw a lot, mostly fanart for things that interest me and I listen to a lot of music too. My favorite genres are mostly the weird ones like Vaporwave, Future Funk, Seapunk etc etc. I do enjoy listening to rock and metal as well though! I enjoy playing video-, tabletop and card games as well.

I'm really lucky with jackpot machines as I tend to get the jackpot often, so that's something.

Iunno what else to really say about me but you can ask me questions and I'll answer yea ????