Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | um...Hi..
hello everyone!

um. So, does anyone wanna talk about random things?

like random randomness or trashy trash?
hello everyone!

um. So, does anyone wanna talk about random things?

like random randomness or trashy trash?
@TrashyTrash101

Hola!
Could you tell more about yourself?

I'm 19 years old nerdy high school student. I play bass, video-, tabletop and card games. I listen a lot of music, mainly rock and metal, but I also write, draw and read some.
@TrashyTrash101

Hola!
Could you tell more about yourself?

I'm 19 years old nerdy high school student. I play bass, video-, tabletop and card games. I listen a lot of music, mainly rock and metal, but I also write, draw and read some.
MoOtdMJ.png
@UnseenCrow

Oh, hello!

I'm a school student at bury st eds and I enjoy watching anime, writing and drawing.

I am a big fan of Star Wars, Doctor Who and other things. I listen to a load of things(examples are Twenty One Pilots and Iron Maiden) and is also a nightowl.

(idk really how to describe myself) Oh yeah, I also enjoy rambling on about things I love( also love wearing boys clothes(hoodies, t-shirts, joggies, that sort of stuff)
@UnseenCrow

Oh, hello!

I'm a school student at bury st eds and I enjoy watching anime, writing and drawing.

I am a big fan of Star Wars, Doctor Who and other things. I listen to a load of things(examples are Twenty One Pilots and Iron Maiden) and is also a nightowl.

(idk really how to describe myself) Oh yeah, I also enjoy rambling on about things I love( also love wearing boys clothes(hoodies, t-shirts, joggies, that sort of stuff)
@TrashyTrash101 Du du dudutio (run and go)

I like twenty one piolets soo

@TrashyTrash101 Du du dudutio (run and go)

I like twenty one piolets soo

Hope your having a good day