Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hola Chicas y Chicos!
Hola, my name is Carmelita and I'm really not fluent in Spanish or anything but it's a good attention grabber haha!

Well I'm new, only have been on for a few days and I'm having a great time, I don't think I've signed off yet... well I look forward to new friendships blooming and if you want maybe we can trade dragons or even roleplay, whatever you guys are in to!

One thing to know about me, is I LOVE dogs more then my own life XD

Love, Carmelita!
Hola, my name is Carmelita and I'm really not fluent in Spanish or anything but it's a good attention grabber haha!

Well I'm new, only have been on for a few days and I'm having a great time, I don't think I've signed off yet... well I look forward to new friendships blooming and if you want maybe we can trade dragons or even roleplay, whatever you guys are in to!

One thing to know about me, is I LOVE dogs more then my own life XD

Love, Carmelita!
32406488.png32499996.png
@Carmelita

Hello I am Heero ...welcome to FR ...

Glad you like it here ..you sound like me when I first joined ..like 2 days straight I did not set fr down ..haha

what do you like on here? favorite breed?
I am on all the time if you like to chat shoot me a mail ..

Dogs are amazing ....I am a bird person myself ...love feathers and especially parrots and macaws of all types.
@Carmelita

Hello I am Heero ...welcome to FR ...

Glad you like it here ..you sound like me when I first joined ..like 2 days straight I did not set fr down ..haha

what do you like on here? favorite breed?
I am on all the time if you like to chat shoot me a mail ..

Dogs are amazing ....I am a bird person myself ...love feathers and especially parrots and macaws of all types.
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku

Well the thing I probably like the most is the Coliseum or maybe breeding the dragons because I think hatchlings are so cute!

My favorite breed is either the Spiral or the Pearlcatcher, how about you? You probably like the Coatl if you're a bird person lol!
@Heeroku

Well the thing I probably like the most is the Coliseum or maybe breeding the dragons because I think hatchlings are so cute!

My favorite breed is either the Spiral or the Pearlcatcher, how about you? You probably like the Coatl if you're a bird person lol!
32406488.png32499996.png
@Carmelita

cool ..I love the coli ..are you following the leveling guide?

my favorite is skydancers , I have an all skydancer lair..haha they seem quite bird like to me , coatls seem more snake like ...I think ..
@Carmelita

cool ..I love the coli ..are you following the leveling guide?

my favorite is skydancers , I have an all skydancer lair..haha they seem quite bird like to me , coatls seem more snake like ...I think ..
A5i3AHB.png
I haven't even heard of the leveling guide, what exactly is it?
I haven't even heard of the leveling guide, what exactly is it?
32406488.png32499996.png