Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Returning Player
1 2
Hello!
My name is Susie.
I am a twenty four year old accounting graduate. Exciting, right? xD
I am a huge nerd and sci-fi nut with a passion for music.Some of my hobbies are writing, drawing (even though I am not any good) and reading. I also enjoy glitter, glam and classic rock, zombies, nature and animals.

I would really like to make some new friends while I am here so please do not hesitate to message me or comment on my profile. I promise I am friendly!
Hello!
My name is Susie.
I am a twenty four year old accounting graduate. Exciting, right? xD
I am a huge nerd and sci-fi nut with a passion for music.Some of my hobbies are writing, drawing (even though I am not any good) and reading. I also enjoy glitter, glam and classic rock, zombies, nature and animals.

I would really like to make some new friends while I am here so please do not hesitate to message me or comment on my profile. I promise I am friendly!
giphy.gif[/center]
@someonesusie

hello ..and welcome back ...I am Heero and am on a lot so if you ever wish to chat feel free to mail me.

zombies and nature are amazing ...I love walking dead....and I am supper obsessed with birds , that is why my whole lair is skydancers ...hehe

what are some of yor favorites on FR?
@someonesusie

hello ..and welcome back ...I am Heero and am on a lot so if you ever wish to chat feel free to mail me.

zombies and nature are amazing ...I love walking dead....and I am supper obsessed with birds , that is why my whole lair is skydancers ...hehe

what are some of yor favorites on FR?
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku

Thank you! :)
Im usually on a lot too and I am always happy to chat.

I love the waking dead too. :) Got an opinion on Neegan? xD
I have some awesome pictures of a couple wild birds I have saved. :) I love them too.

Favorite dragons? I like the Skydancers, Imperials and Coatls. So fluffy and cute!
@Heeroku

Thank you! :)
Im usually on a lot too and I am always happy to chat.

I love the waking dead too. :) Got an opinion on Neegan? xD
I have some awesome pictures of a couple wild birds I have saved. :) I love them too.

Favorite dragons? I like the Skydancers, Imperials and Coatls. So fluffy and cute!
giphy.gif[/center]
@someonesusie

Oh neegan ...I love/hate him ..his character is great and I love his acting ..I am more afraid when neegan walks in not than I am am of 100 undead ...though I want him to die so bad , yet he is the best villain yet .

Cool ...i do not have a good camera but we got a few pics of these yellow birds that eat sunflowers.

also cool , I love skydancers ..I have an all skydancer lair ...100+ perm birds..I do love imperials but only males ..I use to have male imps but I eventually got rid f them .
@someonesusie

Oh neegan ...I love/hate him ..his character is great and I love his acting ..I am more afraid when neegan walks in not than I am am of 100 undead ...though I want him to die so bad , yet he is the best villain yet .

Cool ...i do not have a good camera but we got a few pics of these yellow birds that eat sunflowers.

also cool , I love skydancers ..I have an all skydancer lair ...100+ perm birds..I do love imperials but only males ..I use to have male imps but I eventually got rid f them .
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku
I feel the same way. Ive always been a sucker for a good villain though. xD

I bet they are beautiful :)

Your lair is gorgeous <3 The only one ive seen so far with just one type of dragon. Im working on getting together an undead skydancer breeding pair.
@Heeroku
I feel the same way. Ive always been a sucker for a good villain though. xD

I bet they are beautiful :)

Your lair is gorgeous <3 The only one ive seen so far with just one type of dragon. Im working on getting together an undead skydancer breeding pair.
giphy.gif[/center]
@someonesusie

haha ya...

Ya , I am in the minority ..haha but it just seems right to me. ohhh what genes and colors are you doing ?
@someonesusie

haha ya...

Ya , I am in the minority ..haha but it just seems right to me. ohhh what genes and colors are you doing ?
A5i3AHB.png
Right now I have a swamp/swamp/blood female xD I have Poison, Toxin and Runes plannerd for her genes.

@Heeroku
Right now I have a swamp/swamp/blood female xD I have Poison, Toxin and Runes plannerd for her genes.

@Heeroku
giphy.gif[/center]
@someonesusie

oh nice ..iI snooped and scried her ..hehe
@someonesusie

oh nice ..iI snooped and scried her ..hehe
A5i3AHB.png
@heeroku
She is going to be so beautiful xD
@heeroku
She is going to be so beautiful xD
giphy.gif[/center]
@someonesusie Yaaaay Susie! Welcome back! :D
And thanks for the referral bonus, lmao <3
@someonesusie Yaaaay Susie! Welcome back! :D
And thanks for the referral bonus, lmao <3
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
1 2