Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm new, so hello everyone
Hi! I'm new and don't know really know anyone. But I always wanted to join since I saw some of the first art neondragon's art I knew this game would be pretty, I'm still blown away by the familiars and the dragons they are amazing. I'm hoping to also make some friends while I'm here. also if I can help you feel free to ask me. :)
Hi! I'm new and don't know really know anyone. But I always wanted to join since I saw some of the first art neondragon's art I knew this game would be pretty, I'm still blown away by the familiars and the dragons they are amazing. I'm hoping to also make some friends while I'm here. also if I can help you feel free to ask me. :)
@Jeno

Welcome to FR!
Make sure to explore the forums, as well as the game, to make the most out of your time here.
Don't hesitate to ask if you're wondering about something c:
@Jeno

Welcome to FR!
Make sure to explore the forums, as well as the game, to make the most out of your time here.
Don't hesitate to ask if you're wondering about something c:
HjfDbKN.png FR+9
@Extormus thank you, my biggest question is how do you meet people in this game?
@Extormus thank you, my biggest question is how do you meet people in this game?
@Jeno

The most interaction you'll have with other people is on the forums :p
If you, for example, like roleplaying or art and stories, there are sections dedicated for that. If you wanna talk about something you saw the other day, then use the general discussion.

So, yeah, you'll probably find some people with similar interests on the forums, just look around at some threads and write to get started c:
@Jeno

The most interaction you'll have with other people is on the forums :p
If you, for example, like roleplaying or art and stories, there are sections dedicated for that. If you wanna talk about something you saw the other day, then use the general discussion.

So, yeah, you'll probably find some people with similar interests on the forums, just look around at some threads and write to get started c:
HjfDbKN.png FR+9
@Extormus thanks I'll have to go do that :)
@Extormus thanks I'll have to go do that :)
Welcome, enjoy your stay!
Welcome, enjoy your stay!
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
Welcome to FR! You can ping me if you have any other questions!
Welcome to FR! You can ping me if you have any other questions!
YtTJqkQ.gif