Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hiya!
Hi there, I'm moombas and I recently joined FR after always missing the registration opening a few times already, lol. I'm slowly learning my way around this amazing place. I'm excited to meet new people and be part of this community.

Now a little about me - I have way too many hobbies and interests, but I do love mythology/folklore, history, video games, watching lots of films and tv shows, anime, books, manga, comics. I love drawing and writing and anything with fantasy and sci-fi. Also, I drink lots of tea and coffee and love snuggling with my dog.

Thanks for reading and I hope to make some friends here~
Hi there, I'm moombas and I recently joined FR after always missing the registration opening a few times already, lol. I'm slowly learning my way around this amazing place. I'm excited to meet new people and be part of this community.

Now a little about me - I have way too many hobbies and interests, but I do love mythology/folklore, history, video games, watching lots of films and tv shows, anime, books, manga, comics. I love drawing and writing and anything with fantasy and sci-fi. Also, I drink lots of tea and coffee and love snuggling with my dog.

Thanks for reading and I hope to make some friends here~
@moombas lol ikr XD Btw, hi there! Nice to meet you! :D
@moombas lol ikr XD Btw, hi there! Nice to meet you! :D
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png