Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello all :D
Hello :D :D im new here :D :D i need more dragons lol xD :D :D how do you get money on here?
Hello :D :D im new here :D :D i need more dragons lol xD :D :D how do you get money on here?
you can also exalt your dragons to get money.
you can also exalt your dragons to get money.
Welcome! If you want to have some money to spend (especially because the Jamboree is coming up) try not to spend it and make sure to talk Crim, Tomo, and Pinkerton daily. You can also play in the coliseum for a bit and gather things to sell/ or just get things for free. Another way of getting money is the fairgrounds, I like jigsaw. It's a good idea to sell dragons you hatch and only exalt once your dragon is past level 5. That's all I got, have a good stay!

Welcome! If you want to have some money to spend (especially because the Jamboree is coming up) try not to spend it and make sure to talk Crim, Tomo, and Pinkerton daily. You can also play in the coliseum for a bit and gather things to sell/ or just get things for free. Another way of getting money is the fairgrounds, I like jigsaw. It's a good idea to sell dragons you hatch and only exalt once your dragon is past level 5. That's all I got, have a good stay!

Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
@way2cool58

Welcome to FR!

Easiest way for a newcomer to make treasure is by playing on the Fairgrounds. You can make 75k each day there. Artifracture is the most time efficient game for making money. You can also make money by fighting in the coliseum, but it's not really viable until you already have some to spend :p

Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.
@way2cool58

Welcome to FR!

Easiest way for a newcomer to make treasure is by playing on the Fairgrounds. You can make 75k each day there. Artifracture is the most time efficient game for making money. You can also make money by fighting in the coliseum, but it's not really viable until you already have some to spend :p

Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.
HjfDbKN.png FR+9
thank you :D :D @Extormus