Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Salutations!
Well hello there all! I've been playing for only a couple days now and didn't notice this little intro thing was here! I look forward to meeting new friends and creating things together!
Well hello there all! I've been playing for only a couple days now and didn't notice this little intro thing was here! I look forward to meeting new friends and creating things together!
@ThePurpleUsagi

Welcome to flight rising! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask!
@ThePurpleUsagi

Welcome to flight rising! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask!
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
@Aphelium

Thanks so much for the welcome! I can't wait to see all there is to do here! I do have a few questions mostly about color swapping and how to craft items. I am not sure how things work yet.
@Aphelium

Thanks so much for the welcome! I can't wait to see all there is to do here! I do have a few questions mostly about color swapping and how to craft items. I am not sure how things work yet.
Unfortunately, you can't color swap. Crafting items can be done in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew.
Unfortunately, you can't color swap. Crafting items can be done in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew.
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
Excellent thank you so much. Is there a crafting guide on the website somewhere? I am not sure i'm doing it correctly.
Excellent thank you so much. Is there a crafting guide on the website somewhere? I am not sure i'm doing it correctly.