Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hullo
Hullo! Rav here! Though I think I use to be a member of this site back in '08/'09ish, when you went to the crossroads to pick up eggs and you had to get clicks to hatch 'em -- hope I'm not mixing up my dragon sites!

Anyway, been wanting to join again for a while and I'm glad I finally managed to make it over here when sign up was open. I've been a member for about three days and I already have about 21 dragons and some hatchlings on the way, excited to get back in the swing of things! I forgot how addicting breeding dragons was. XD

I'm aligned to the Arcanist, and don't plan on turning tide anytime soon. I love all the lore and was wondering if there's any roleplay groups out there for flight rising? (Guilty as charged, I've already created about five different characters based on some of my dragons, with more building.)

Er, think that's it for now, this is already a pretty long intro I bet, hope y'all have a good day~

EDIT: OK, embarrassing, just saw the Roleplay thread :#

EDIT 2: IT WAS DRAGCAVE I WAS SO WRONG
Hullo! Rav here! Though I think I use to be a member of this site back in '08/'09ish, when you went to the crossroads to pick up eggs and you had to get clicks to hatch 'em -- hope I'm not mixing up my dragon sites!

Anyway, been wanting to join again for a while and I'm glad I finally managed to make it over here when sign up was open. I've been a member for about three days and I already have about 21 dragons and some hatchlings on the way, excited to get back in the swing of things! I forgot how addicting breeding dragons was. XD

I'm aligned to the Arcanist, and don't plan on turning tide anytime soon. I love all the lore and was wondering if there's any roleplay groups out there for flight rising? (Guilty as charged, I've already created about five different characters based on some of my dragons, with more building.)

Er, think that's it for now, this is already a pretty long intro I bet, hope y'all have a good day~

EDIT: OK, embarrassing, just saw the Roleplay thread :#

EDIT 2: IT WAS DRAGCAVE I WAS SO WRONG
aMDgxAc.png9IUnY65.png
@GaleRedglare

Welcome to flight rising! (I think you might be mixing it up with a different dragon game, I'm pretty sure the site only came about sometime in 2013)

Woah, you have amassed quite the dragon collection already (btw, Akeldama is beautiful)

I'm not really too involved with much rp stuff, although I am part of an art RP group (link in my sig)

Feel free to message me if you have any questions about stuff on the site ^-^
@GaleRedglare

Welcome to flight rising! (I think you might be mixing it up with a different dragon game, I'm pretty sure the site only came about sometime in 2013)

Woah, you have amassed quite the dragon collection already (btw, Akeldama is beautiful)

I'm not really too involved with much rp stuff, although I am part of an art RP group (link in my sig)

Feel free to message me if you have any questions about stuff on the site ^-^

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
@GaleRedglare

Hello I am Heero...

I do think you are mixing up sites ...this game has been here since 2013..and clicks never hatched eggs ...unless you are talking about the 5 you need to incubate..

wow ...ya I saw you dragon number and thought you were an older player ..you are collecting fast .

haha ya ..there is the thread bt sometimes there are people that chat about lore in the flight threads as well.
@GaleRedglare

Hello I am Heero...

I do think you are mixing up sites ...this game has been here since 2013..and clicks never hatched eggs ...unless you are talking about the 5 you need to incubate..

wow ...ya I saw you dragon number and thought you were an older player ..you are collecting fast .

haha ya ..there is the thread bt sometimes there are people that chat about lore in the flight threads as well.
A5i3AHB.png
@galeredglare

Welcome!
@galeredglare

Welcome!
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png