Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42
@alienjack

Aw, birds are just so lovable and cute that I don't think I could even be remotely afraid of them :p
Also, you did hear me correctly, Percy Jackson is the best.
@alienjack

Aw, birds are just so lovable and cute that I don't think I could even be remotely afraid of them :p
Also, you did hear me correctly, Percy Jackson is the best.
ZxrdaPW.png
@alienjack Also.. //RUSHES IN WITH AN ENTIRE PHOTO ALBUM// Hehehehe im going to show you my children whether you like it or not [img]https://i.imgur.com/X9VCezY.jpg[/img] There's Mango (front) and Papaya (on my flipping keyboard). It's an old piece of art I was working on, since this is an older picture. Hnng I hate the art but I love the birbs [img]https://i.imgur.com/jfesUH6.jpg[/img] H A P P Y [img]https://i.imgur.com/Pme9dTG.jpg[/img] One of my favorite pics tbh, Mango loves plants SO MUCH And finally.. [img]https://i.imgur.com/pKk9S78.jpg[/img] T U R B O
@alienjack

Also..
//RUSHES IN WITH AN ENTIRE PHOTO ALBUM//
Hehehehe im going to show you my children whether you like it or not
X9VCezY.jpg
There's Mango (front) and Papaya (on my flipping keyboard). It's an old piece of art I was working on, since this is an older picture. Hnng I hate the art but I love the birbs
jfesUH6.jpg
H A P P Y
Pme9dTG.jpg
One of my favorite pics tbh, Mango loves plants SO MUCH

And finally..
pKk9S78.jpg
T U R B O
ZxrdaPW.png
@Roboa

OMG SO CUTE! yeah man it's weird, like, i love looking at pics and they're suuuper cute (and i looove crows and ravens and how intelligent birds are and all the fun stories and facts about them) but every time someone is like "do u wanna.... touch it" i am like nO THANKS NOPE NO HAHAHAHAHA NOPEEEE

i appreciate those photos. ur birds are cute **.
@Roboa

OMG SO CUTE! yeah man it's weird, like, i love looking at pics and they're suuuper cute (and i looove crows and ravens and how intelligent birds are and all the fun stories and facts about them) but every time someone is like "do u wanna.... touch it" i am like nO THANKS NOPE NO HAHAHAHAHA NOPEEEE

i appreciate those photos. ur birds are cute **.
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@alienjack

ahaha im here from the free poetry thread

hello again!

i was looking at ur pfp and realized that i share half of the four things you listed so i guess that counts as a lot in common!! slytherin ftw

some things abt me:
- me looking into the mirror: wow look at this moving trash can oh wait it's me
- kpop has consumed me
- night owl so im here at like 4am
- PERCY JACKSONNNNN MY CHILDHOOOODDDDD
- along with being kpop trash im also dragon trash
- i have a habit of lair purging so often it's just..... so bad. i once spent 150kt buying this beautiful wc and then i got her to lvl 25... and then i ALMOST EXALTED HER BUT MY FRIEND PANICKED AND TOOK HER TO AVOID ME EXALTING HER BLESS GOOD FRIENDS
- the only way to get me to keep the dragons is to just get them lore and art so i feel too proud of them to exalt lmao
- i really like ur lil poem in ur sig
- feel free to hmu whenever u want i like chatting
- i like to pretend that im fine with horror but actually i had a nightmare of my face melting and woke up terrified
- feel free to call me rin unless u prefer calling me squishysoo but that's a bit awkward
- STRANGER THINGS SEASON 2 H Y P E

yayyyy u completed reading this terrible get-to-know-me

until next time~~
@alienjack

ahaha im here from the free poetry thread

hello again!

i was looking at ur pfp and realized that i share half of the four things you listed so i guess that counts as a lot in common!! slytherin ftw

some things abt me:
- me looking into the mirror: wow look at this moving trash can oh wait it's me
- kpop has consumed me
- night owl so im here at like 4am
- PERCY JACKSONNNNN MY CHILDHOOOODDDDD
- along with being kpop trash im also dragon trash
- i have a habit of lair purging so often it's just..... so bad. i once spent 150kt buying this beautiful wc and then i got her to lvl 25... and then i ALMOST EXALTED HER BUT MY FRIEND PANICKED AND TOOK HER TO AVOID ME EXALTING HER BLESS GOOD FRIENDS
- the only way to get me to keep the dragons is to just get them lore and art so i feel too proud of them to exalt lmao
- i really like ur lil poem in ur sig
- feel free to hmu whenever u want i like chatting
- i like to pretend that im fine with horror but actually i had a nightmare of my face melting and woke up terrified
- feel free to call me rin unless u prefer calling me squishysoo but that's a bit awkward
- STRANGER THINGS SEASON 2 H Y P E

yayyyy u completed reading this terrible get-to-know-me

until next time~~
XkUAs8g.gifLnC6CMs.gif9nxtKkA.gifX1vyVpt.gif
Oh hi there! I just got back into the swing of things on this site, and hey. You're looking for friends, I'm looking for friends, so let me introduce myself! :D

I'm Amara, and we have quite a few things in common!! I love talking to people, I like rping with friends, all sorts of things!

-I'm a super big mythology geek, ESPECIALLY Greek and more recently Egyptian and even more as I check out more books from the library to sink into on a nice evening.
-I love love love tea, even if I make coffee for a living, tea is my lifeblood, and I love coming up with my own blends too!
-I love reading poetry even if I havent written any in ages, most I've done writing is little dragon lore blurbs and RP for the most part. I miss it though, its very cathartic to just type away and give my feelings a release, or paint an image with words instead because I cannot draw to save my life.
-I play a lot of video games, especially RPGs and quirky FPS (think borderlands as an example)! I'm also a huge nerd who has been cosplaying for over 10 years and going to various conventions for about that long.
-I listen to all sorts of music, and I'm always open to listening to new groups or a song thats just been stuck in your head all day. Misery loves company, share that earworm!
-I also do other fun things like I read tarot and oracle cards for fun for myself and for friends, I've begun to start knitting again, and I play tabletop games when my schedule permits!
-I'm also fandom trash so if you ever wanna talk about your fandom interests or the like, feel free! I will likely do the same, I'm an awful enabler. :'D

FR wise I've also begun revamping my lair, you can see the beginnings of it by checking out my clan heads Morpheus and Mnemosyne, or Aphrodite and Venus' bio pages. :D Its fun to drabble up ideas for these various colored dragons and characters, I've missed it! And I came across your lovely poetry and this page forum surfing at 4am because what is sleep, oops

So yeah! I'm the worst at always starting a convo consistently, but I'm always that friend that will send you things that remind me of you, or just someone fun to talk to or vent to, or what have you. It's nice to meet you :D
Oh hi there! I just got back into the swing of things on this site, and hey. You're looking for friends, I'm looking for friends, so let me introduce myself! :D

I'm Amara, and we have quite a few things in common!! I love talking to people, I like rping with friends, all sorts of things!

-I'm a super big mythology geek, ESPECIALLY Greek and more recently Egyptian and even more as I check out more books from the library to sink into on a nice evening.
-I love love love tea, even if I make coffee for a living, tea is my lifeblood, and I love coming up with my own blends too!
-I love reading poetry even if I havent written any in ages, most I've done writing is little dragon lore blurbs and RP for the most part. I miss it though, its very cathartic to just type away and give my feelings a release, or paint an image with words instead because I cannot draw to save my life.
-I play a lot of video games, especially RPGs and quirky FPS (think borderlands as an example)! I'm also a huge nerd who has been cosplaying for over 10 years and going to various conventions for about that long.
-I listen to all sorts of music, and I'm always open to listening to new groups or a song thats just been stuck in your head all day. Misery loves company, share that earworm!
-I also do other fun things like I read tarot and oracle cards for fun for myself and for friends, I've begun to start knitting again, and I play tabletop games when my schedule permits!
-I'm also fandom trash so if you ever wanna talk about your fandom interests or the like, feel free! I will likely do the same, I'm an awful enabler. :'D

FR wise I've also begun revamping my lair, you can see the beginnings of it by checking out my clan heads Morpheus and Mnemosyne, or Aphrodite and Venus' bio pages. :D Its fun to drabble up ideas for these various colored dragons and characters, I've missed it! And I came across your lovely poetry and this page forum surfing at 4am because what is sleep, oops

So yeah! I'm the worst at always starting a convo consistently, but I'm always that friend that will send you things that remind me of you, or just someone fun to talk to or vent to, or what have you. It's nice to meet you :D
QuvsZIR.gifeLnOQha.gifmVtcW7A.png
@squishysoo hi rin!!!! i'm so happy to see you on this thread :D

-ok same tho lmao
-i have literally never listened to kpop but i def have watched it consume the lives of friends lol but ur signature is cute
-boi i wish i could stay up til 4am. i am an Old Man with Old Bones and i need Rest
-I DIDNT WANNA BE A HALF-BLOOOOOOD i love pjo so much oh my goshhhhh maybe i should just start a chat thread w everyone here who has responded with "PERCY JACKSON???? HELLO"
-gotta be dragon trash to live on this dragon trash site <3
-i have only ever lair purged once my dude..... it took so much outta me...... i will keep All The Uglies just bc i get Emotionally Attached it's DUMB
-the lucifer thing in my sig is actually a mark twain quote, fun fact, however i had to remove his name in order to get everything to fit together nicely
-i am super bad at keeping up conversations but like i def will hit u up sometime for some chattin
-me: i love horror! just not.....demons....or psychological horror..... or jumpscares...... or a ton of gore....... uhhhhhh
-COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN FOR STRANGER THINGSSSSSSSS i should rewatch s1 before then tbh

sounds like we will be GR8 friends o:
@squishysoo hi rin!!!! i'm so happy to see you on this thread :D

-ok same tho lmao
-i have literally never listened to kpop but i def have watched it consume the lives of friends lol but ur signature is cute
-boi i wish i could stay up til 4am. i am an Old Man with Old Bones and i need Rest
-I DIDNT WANNA BE A HALF-BLOOOOOOD i love pjo so much oh my goshhhhh maybe i should just start a chat thread w everyone here who has responded with "PERCY JACKSON???? HELLO"
-gotta be dragon trash to live on this dragon trash site <3
-i have only ever lair purged once my dude..... it took so much outta me...... i will keep All The Uglies just bc i get Emotionally Attached it's DUMB
-the lucifer thing in my sig is actually a mark twain quote, fun fact, however i had to remove his name in order to get everything to fit together nicely
-i am super bad at keeping up conversations but like i def will hit u up sometime for some chattin
-me: i love horror! just not.....demons....or psychological horror..... or jumpscares...... or a ton of gore....... uhhhhhh
-COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN FOR STRANGER THINGSSSSSSSS i should rewatch s1 before then tbh

sounds like we will be GR8 friends o:
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@Hebi hello there!! let's be friends, then! :D

-mythology nerd foreverrrr !!
-i wish i liked tea :/ unfortunately i prefer bean water to leaf/grass water. also i'm weak for a mean frappucino orz
-poetry is like......... my lifeblood hahaha. if you have any good poetry book/source recommendations, i'd love to read more! i am like the opposite-- i write a lot but haven't really read any in a long time :$ (also, even if you aren't really an artist-type, there is something very soothing about smearing paint on canvas with your hands... yes, that's right, finger-painting is cathartic)
-man i do NOT have the hand-eye coordination for video games, but i loooove watching them! it's like.... choose-ur-own-adventure but for MOVIES. also, i went to my first ever con this year and just had a super low-key cosplay. i'd like to get into it but also i can't touch my eyes so no make-up or colored contacts for meee :(
-i will definitely hit you up when i need to scream over songs that are stuck in my head
-ooooh tarot cards sound cool O: and i have another friend who knits a lot, it's super cool-looking, that's rad
-idk what fandoms you're in but i'm currently on ep 4 of the new season of Voltron: Legendary Defender and i'm screaming

sounds like we'll be great friends :D
nice to meet you too~!
@Hebi hello there!! let's be friends, then! :D

-mythology nerd foreverrrr !!
-i wish i liked tea :/ unfortunately i prefer bean water to leaf/grass water. also i'm weak for a mean frappucino orz
-poetry is like......... my lifeblood hahaha. if you have any good poetry book/source recommendations, i'd love to read more! i am like the opposite-- i write a lot but haven't really read any in a long time :$ (also, even if you aren't really an artist-type, there is something very soothing about smearing paint on canvas with your hands... yes, that's right, finger-painting is cathartic)
-man i do NOT have the hand-eye coordination for video games, but i loooove watching them! it's like.... choose-ur-own-adventure but for MOVIES. also, i went to my first ever con this year and just had a super low-key cosplay. i'd like to get into it but also i can't touch my eyes so no make-up or colored contacts for meee :(
-i will definitely hit you up when i need to scream over songs that are stuck in my head
-ooooh tarot cards sound cool O: and i have another friend who knits a lot, it's super cool-looking, that's rad
-idk what fandoms you're in but i'm currently on ep 4 of the new season of Voltron: Legendary Defender and i'm screaming

sounds like we'll be great friends :D
nice to meet you too~!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack

- aww thanks my sig took years off my life to make and put together istg
- wow start a percy jackson thread and all of us oldies can talk about our childhood :')
- "me: i love horror! just not.....demons....or psychological horror..... or jumpscares...... or a ton of gore....... uhhhhhh" ACTUALLY ME THOUGH
- honestly same i like started rewatching season 1 and then got caught up in trying to watch other new shows and now stranger things season 1 lays forgotten at the bottom of my list... whoops

- fun new fact im trying to watch/keep up with like 4 different shows it's honestly not fun at all?? and there was this movie that i started and just never finished and i keep on wanting to finish it but where does the time go i swear it was just 4pm now it's 11pm ;A; struggles
@alienjack

- aww thanks my sig took years off my life to make and put together istg
- wow start a percy jackson thread and all of us oldies can talk about our childhood :')
- "me: i love horror! just not.....demons....or psychological horror..... or jumpscares...... or a ton of gore....... uhhhhhh" ACTUALLY ME THOUGH
- honestly same i like started rewatching season 1 and then got caught up in trying to watch other new shows and now stranger things season 1 lays forgotten at the bottom of my list... whoops

- fun new fact im trying to watch/keep up with like 4 different shows it's honestly not fun at all?? and there was this movie that i started and just never finished and i keep on wanting to finish it but where does the time go i swear it was just 4pm now it's 11pm ;A; struggles
@squishysoo MAN i feel u on keeping up w shows :/ i have like 4 all w new content in the month of october and i'm like UHHHH HELP? like, a new voltron season came out on friday and i'm only 3 eps in, and the walking dead starts next sunday, and stranger things is on the 31st-- AUGH send help.
plus some of my IRL friends keep sending me movie/show recs and i'm like "pls let me rest..."

the struggle is real (def did not say that in the year 2017 what no nope not me?)
@squishysoo MAN i feel u on keeping up w shows :/ i have like 4 all w new content in the month of october and i'm like UHHHH HELP? like, a new voltron season came out on friday and i'm only 3 eps in, and the walking dead starts next sunday, and stranger things is on the 31st-- AUGH send help.
plus some of my IRL friends keep sending me movie/show recs and i'm like "pls let me rest..."

the struggle is real (def did not say that in the year 2017 what no nope not me?)
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack
don't even get me started on voltron ive only finished 1 season and all my friends are just "NEW SEASON YOU SHOULD TOTALLY WATCH IT" and wow the walking dead reminds me that i also should start that... lately ive been trying to watch game of thrones and it's been a month and somehow i've only made it through season 1?? theres 7 seasons out rn?????

STRANGER THINGS HYPE BC YOU CAN BET I WILL BE WATCHING THAT FIRST WHEN IT COMES OUT

the struggle is real(wow was that the wind sure wasn't me)

@alienjack
don't even get me started on voltron ive only finished 1 season and all my friends are just "NEW SEASON YOU SHOULD TOTALLY WATCH IT" and wow the walking dead reminds me that i also should start that... lately ive been trying to watch game of thrones and it's been a month and somehow i've only made it through season 1?? theres 7 seasons out rn?????

STRANGER THINGS HYPE BC YOU CAN BET I WILL BE WATCHING THAT FIRST WHEN IT COMES OUT

the struggle is real(wow was that the wind sure wasn't me)

1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42