Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@JackSkells hello there! I would love to help you reach your goal. I'm a plague dragon too, who loves mythology, astronomy, dinosaurs and classical music. it would be nice to chat! I'm still a fairly new person who doesn't have much dragons. my favorite dragon breeds are ridgebacks, tundras and imperials!
@JackSkells hello there! I would love to help you reach your goal. I'm a plague dragon too, who loves mythology, astronomy, dinosaurs and classical music. it would be nice to chat! I'm still a fairly new person who doesn't have much dragons. my favorite dragon breeds are ridgebacks, tundras and imperials!
2jg1ctj.jpg
@mangopango hi there! always nice to meet a fellow germ :D and with such vastly different lair tastes than mine O: have you been sneezed on yet? since you're fairly new, not sure if you've gotten a Proper (TM) plague introduction! [quote]*sneezes on you* welcome to plague![/quote]
@mangopango hi there! always nice to meet a fellow germ :D and with such vastly different lair tastes than mine O:

have you been sneezed on yet? since you're fairly new, not sure if you've gotten a Proper (TM) plague introduction!
Quote:
*sneezes on you* welcome to plague!
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@JackSkells

Hi, lets be friends.
@JackSkells

Hi, lets be friends.
gSWTvLZ.pngqojQtmv.png
@winterrose21 lets!
@winterrose21 lets!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells

Hello there. I am in nature flight but figured I would check out your thread. I am a sci-fi fan(reading) from way back. Not much on the chat part but I have no trouble being friends with new ppl. I and a couple of my friends are starting up a thread...once I get a day off.... To offer ppl a free dragon from the pair of their choice and any other dragons will be sold to them. So far we have arcane, water and nature with a possible shadow joining a bit later. Hope your day goes well ;)
@JackSkells

Hello there. I am in nature flight but figured I would check out your thread. I am a sci-fi fan(reading) from way back. Not much on the chat part but I have no trouble being friends with new ppl. I and a couple of my friends are starting up a thread...once I get a day off.... To offer ppl a free dragon from the pair of their choice and any other dragons will be sold to them. So far we have arcane, water and nature with a possible shadow joining a bit later. Hope your day goes well ;)

GunQMgF.jpg
@JakeSkells

I've been on this site for three years, and never made many buddies on here, so I'm gonna give it a go!
I love watching animated movies, listening to all kinds of music, and astronomy (though really Im just a beginner). I also love mythology and demonic/angelic lore uvu.
My lair is currently being revamped with new bios and lovely things like that, I hope that we can talk! ovo
@JakeSkells

I've been on this site for three years, and never made many buddies on here, so I'm gonna give it a go!
I love watching animated movies, listening to all kinds of music, and astronomy (though really Im just a beginner). I also love mythology and demonic/angelic lore uvu.
My lair is currently being revamped with new bios and lovely things like that, I hope that we can talk! ovo
@JackSkells
Hello! I like mythology, astrology, astronomy, demons (i search too much about them and have too many demon ocs).
I can draw and I'm a big Gravity falls fan.

@JackSkells
Hello! I like mythology, astrology, astronomy, demons (i search too much about them and have too many demon ocs).
I can draw and I'm a big Gravity falls fan.

Childish Imps
Accent preorders
BtIXQom.gif Sci's Art Shop
Wishlist
Tumblr
+15 of FR time
@Singledragon hello there, Flight Sister! what kind of sci-fi are you interested in? and that give-away sounds interesting!

@Bbord hi there! I'm a beginner at astronomy as well haha (plus, living in suburbia/city area doesn't help out when it comes to looking for stars)
what're your favorite movies? when it comes to animation, my all-time favorite is Big Hero 6, but Lilo & Stitch is also a fav (whoops I just love Disney movies)
good luck with the lair revamp!!

@Scifur sweet! sounds like we have a lot of shared interests :D my old lore was built around 3 demon OC dragons, but i'm trying to clean up my lair so all three of them are in new homes or were sent to serve the Plaguebringer.
i'm always down to talk about mythology and astrology!
and i've never watched Gravity Falls but i have friends who are really into it! it sounds like an interesting show

thanks for the friend requests!! :D
@Singledragon hello there, Flight Sister! what kind of sci-fi are you interested in? and that give-away sounds interesting!

@Bbord hi there! I'm a beginner at astronomy as well haha (plus, living in suburbia/city area doesn't help out when it comes to looking for stars)
what're your favorite movies? when it comes to animation, my all-time favorite is Big Hero 6, but Lilo & Stitch is also a fav (whoops I just love Disney movies)
good luck with the lair revamp!!

@Scifur sweet! sounds like we have a lot of shared interests :D my old lore was built around 3 demon OC dragons, but i'm trying to clean up my lair so all three of them are in new homes or were sent to serve the Plaguebringer.
i'm always down to talk about mythology and astrology!
and i've never watched Gravity Falls but i have friends who are really into it! it sounds like an interesting show

thanks for the friend requests!! :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells Hi jack! I'm friendly, I haven't been playing as much lately but I always like new friends and I like to chat! I'm not good at rp but I haven't really tried, but I'd be interested! Anyways. hello!
@JackSkells Hi jack! I'm friendly, I haven't been playing as much lately but I always like new friends and I like to chat! I'm not good at rp but I haven't really tried, but I'd be interested! Anyways. hello!
partymini.png
@JackSkells
I grew up reading Piers Anthony and his Xanth series as well as the Adept series and Anne MacCaffrey with the Darkover and Dragonriders of Pern series'. Have also read and enjoyed Isaac Asimov and Mercedes Lackey lol
@JackSkells
I grew up reading Piers Anthony and his Xanth series as well as the Adept series and Anne MacCaffrey with the Darkover and Dragonriders of Pern series'. Have also read and enjoyed Isaac Asimov and Mercedes Lackey lol

GunQMgF.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42