Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42
@JackSkells so many but um green day, blink 182, NOFX, Sum 41, Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte, the sex pistols, The Ramones, The Clash, Rise Against, Bad Religion, The white stripes, Beastie Boys, sometimes Panic! At the Disco, The Killers, Black Keys, Franz Ferdinand, Alt-J, Spoon, Blur, Radiohead, Milky Chance, Modest Mouse, Brand New, RATATAT, The Strokes, Cold War Kids and Wilco, The Dandy Warhols, Phoenix, The Parlotones, Sorority Noise, The Kooks, Butterfly Boucher, Red Hot Chili Peppers, All American Rejects, The Postal Service, Nirvana, The Mountain Goats, Weezer, Marcy Playground, Iggy Pop, The Smiths, New Order, Joy Division, The Runaways, The Motels, Metric, The Xx, Band Of Horses, Billy Idol, Two Door Cinema Club, Voxtrot, Ludo

I'll stop there
@JackSkells so many but um green day, blink 182, NOFX, Sum 41, Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte, the sex pistols, The Ramones, The Clash, Rise Against, Bad Religion, The white stripes, Beastie Boys, sometimes Panic! At the Disco, The Killers, Black Keys, Franz Ferdinand, Alt-J, Spoon, Blur, Radiohead, Milky Chance, Modest Mouse, Brand New, RATATAT, The Strokes, Cold War Kids and Wilco, The Dandy Warhols, Phoenix, The Parlotones, Sorority Noise, The Kooks, Butterfly Boucher, Red Hot Chili Peppers, All American Rejects, The Postal Service, Nirvana, The Mountain Goats, Weezer, Marcy Playground, Iggy Pop, The Smiths, New Order, Joy Division, The Runaways, The Motels, Metric, The Xx, Band Of Horses, Billy Idol, Two Door Cinema Club, Voxtrot, Ludo

I'll stop there
1uHBJ.gif
@Hek i'm just gonna reply by doing this: [quote name="Hek" date=2016-07-29 19:19:11] so many but um [b]green day, blink 182[/b], NOFX, [b][i]Sum 41[/i], Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte, the sex pistols[/b], The Ramones, The Clash, [b][i]Rise Against[/i][/b], Bad Religion, The white stripes, Beastie Boys,[b] [i]sometimes[/i] Panic! At the Disco, The Killers[/b], Black Keys, [b]Franz Ferdinand, [/b]Alt-J, Spoon, Blur, Radiohead, Milky Chance, Modest Mouse, Brand New, RATATAT, The Strokes, Cold War Kids and Wilco, The Dandy Warhols, Phoenix, The Parlotones, Sorority Noise, The Kooks, Butterfly Boucher, Red Hot Chili Peppers, [b]All American Rejects[/b], The Postal Service, Nirvana, The Mountain Goats, [b]Weezer[/b], Marcy Playground, Iggy Pop, The Smiths, New Order, Joy Division, The Runaways, The Motels, Metric, The Xx, Band Of Horses, Billy Idol, Two Door Cinema Club, Voxtrot, Ludo [/quote] ......we are gonna be such good friends. rise against and sum 41 are my two favorite bands (and I finally saw Sum yesterday!! it was magical!!! deryck is so smol!!! none of them have aged since 2001!!) I'm only a fan of PATD's earlier stuff, but not so much The Brendon Urie Show /: (sorry if that upsets anyone?? idk) also!!! a franz ferdinand fan!! omg! ur the first person i've met who likes them too????
@Hek
i'm just gonna reply by doing this:
Hek wrote on 2016-07-29:
so many but um green day, blink 182, NOFX, Sum 41, Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte, the sex pistols, The Ramones, The Clash, Rise Against, Bad Religion, The white stripes, Beastie Boys, sometimes Panic! At the Disco, The Killers, Black Keys, Franz Ferdinand, Alt-J, Spoon, Blur, Radiohead, Milky Chance, Modest Mouse, Brand New, RATATAT, The Strokes, Cold War Kids and Wilco, The Dandy Warhols, Phoenix, The Parlotones, Sorority Noise, The Kooks, Butterfly Boucher, Red Hot Chili Peppers, All American Rejects, The Postal Service, Nirvana, The Mountain Goats, Weezer, Marcy Playground, Iggy Pop, The Smiths, New Order, Joy Division, The Runaways, The Motels, Metric, The Xx, Band Of Horses, Billy Idol, Two Door Cinema Club, Voxtrot, Ludo

......we are gonna be such good friends.
rise against and sum 41 are my two favorite bands (and I finally saw Sum yesterday!! it was magical!!! deryck is so smol!!! none of them have aged since 2001!!)
I'm only a fan of PATD's earlier stuff, but not so much The Brendon Urie Show /: (sorry if that upsets anyone?? idk)
also!!! a franz ferdinand fan!! omg! ur the first person i've met who likes them too????
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@JackSkells Because @LiliIce writes a fanfiction on wattpad and her main character is Lili which is who we all created together
@JackSkells Because @LiliIce writes a fanfiction on wattpad and her main character is Lili which is who we all created together
@JackSkells
YES!!! I am so jealous that you got to see Sum 41 live I bet it was awesome. I think it's a recurring thing in a lot of bands how they just remain immortal and never seem to age. Yeah I'm not really obsessed with Brendon Urie myself either, I just like a few of their songs. A favourite being Don't threaten me with a good time.
YAS Franz Ferdinand is so great. Not many people have heard of them which is sad. I think they're very underrated. First time I heard of them was when my friend said "Take me out, in a Franz Ferdinand way, but also take me out, like in the dead Franz Ferdinand way."
@JackSkells
YES!!! I am so jealous that you got to see Sum 41 live I bet it was awesome. I think it's a recurring thing in a lot of bands how they just remain immortal and never seem to age. Yeah I'm not really obsessed with Brendon Urie myself either, I just like a few of their songs. A favourite being Don't threaten me with a good time.
YAS Franz Ferdinand is so great. Not many people have heard of them which is sad. I think they're very underrated. First time I heard of them was when my friend said "Take me out, in a Franz Ferdinand way, but also take me out, like in the dead Franz Ferdinand way."
1uHBJ.gif
@LiliShadowUser ahhh, that makes sense!

@Hek yesss! I'm so hype for the new album. it's gonna be amaaazing.
also, i'm CACKLING at that franz ferdinand joke. I actually discovered them via their song "Michael" bc people were talking about it being gay ** so i was like BETTER CHECK IT OUT! and was not disappointed!
@LiliShadowUser ahhh, that makes sense!

@Hek yesss! I'm so hype for the new album. it's gonna be amaaazing.
also, i'm CACKLING at that franz ferdinand joke. I actually discovered them via their song "Michael" bc people were talking about it being gay ** so i was like BETTER CHECK IT OUT! and was not disappointed!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells I can't wait for the album. I am getting it the minute it gets released, and probably not going to speak to anyone until I've listened to the whole thing twice.
I love that song, it's one of my favourites. Any gay song really. The fact that they exist and there are so few just makes the vast majority of them precious. Also I like songs that don't specify gender because it could be about anything really.
@JackSkells I can't wait for the album. I am getting it the minute it gets released, and probably not going to speak to anyone until I've listened to the whole thing twice.
I love that song, it's one of my favourites. Any gay song really. The fact that they exist and there are so few just makes the vast majority of them precious. Also I like songs that don't specify gender because it could be about anything really.
1uHBJ.gif
Cool! Im a small account just starting up. No problem!
Cool! Im a small account just starting up. No problem!
chara_zpsvjvj6yff.png
@Hek s a m e. oh man it's gonna be soooo good.
@Hek s a m e. oh man it's gonna be soooo good.
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
i want to be the very best
like no one ever was!
to catch them is my real test
to friend them is my cause

i will travel across the land
searching far and wide
teach dragon frens to understand