Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
[quote=OCTOBER 19][b]300 FRIENDS HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED![/b] Next goal: 500 FRIENDS! If you'd like to add the banner to your signature, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int/1920016/30#post_29988626]click here![/url][/quote] [quote=ANNOUNCEMENT][b]WE HAVE REACHED 200 FRIENDS!!![/b] If you'd like to add the banner to your signature,[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int/1920016/18#post_23191772] click here![/url] [/quote] [quote=IMPORTANT INFO][LIST] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int/1920016/23#post_24957379]Welcome Week post (click for link!)[/url] [*]I am subscribed to this thread, so pings aren't exactly necessary. But if I don't reply within a day or two, feel free to ping!! [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int/1920016/11#post_21788406][i][u]THEME SONG[/u][/i]![/url] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int/1920016/16#post_22280866]Milestone: 182 Friends[/url] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int/1920016/18#post_23191772]Milestone: 200 friends!!![/url] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int/1920016/30#post_29988626]Milesone: [b]300[/b] friends!!!!!!!!![/url] [/LIST][/quote] hello! i figured this would be a good place, seeing as i'm introducing a goal and you guys will be introducing yourselves! my name is jack, and i have a Noble Quest(TM) that i need your help in! i have reached my original goal of [s]100[/s] [s]200[/s] [i]300[/i] FR friends! now, i need help to achieve [b]phase 4: [i]500[/i] friends![/b] this is where you guys come in. use this forum to just say hi, then shoot me a friend request! i love having friends! let me know if you wanna be chatty friends, casual rp partners, or if you'd really rather never speak to me "but sure here's a friend request." i'm a plague dragon who loves [LIST] [*]poetry, especially of the Slam variety (and i have a free poem thread if you'd like me to write you something!) [*]mythology (greek and now including pjo!) [*]angels/demons [*]outer space [*]astrology [*]star wars [*]star trek [*]voltron [*]stranger things [*]harry potter [*]x-files [*]baking brownies in mugs [*]punk rock! [/LIST] i've been on FR for about 3 years now (heck! that's a long time!). some of my dragons have lore, but i've been revamping my lair lately so mostly i've just got a bunch of random personalities. as far as me IRL, i'm a college kid who is majoring in creative writing as well as (possibly majoring? probably minoring?) classics (as in, ancient cultures). tell me about yourself, and, most importantly: be my friend! :D
OCTOBER 19 wrote:
300 FRIENDS HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED!
Next goal: 500 FRIENDS!
If you'd like to add the banner to your signature, click here!
ANNOUNCEMENT wrote:
WE HAVE REACHED 200 FRIENDS!!!
If you'd like to add the banner to your signature, click here!
IMPORTANT INFO wrote:

hello! i figured this would be a good place, seeing as i'm introducing a goal and you guys will be introducing yourselves!

my name is jack, and i have a Noble Quest(TM) that i need your help in!

i have reached my original goal of 100 200 300 FR friends! now, i need help to achieve phase 4: 500 friends!

this is where you guys come in. use this forum to just say hi, then shoot me a friend request! i love having friends! let me know if you wanna be chatty friends, casual rp partners, or if you'd really rather never speak to me "but sure here's a friend request."

i'm a plague dragon who loves
  • poetry, especially of the Slam variety (and i have a free poem thread if you'd like me to write you something!)
  • mythology (greek and now including pjo!)
  • angels/demons
  • outer space
  • astrology
  • star wars
  • star trek
  • voltron
  • stranger things
  • harry potter
  • x-files
  • baking brownies in mugs
  • punk rock!
i've been on FR for about 3 years now (heck! that's a long time!). some of my dragons have lore, but i've been revamping my lair lately so mostly i've just got a bunch of random personalities. as far as me IRL, i'm a college kid who is majoring in creative writing as well as (possibly majoring? probably minoring?) classics (as in, ancient cultures).

tell me about yourself, and, most importantly: be my friend! :D
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@JackSkells cool idea! I love pearlcatchers and I'm writing lore for my dragons! Todays my birthday IRL! I love swapping hatchlings and getting some of their offspring [some chatting not too much tho!]
@JackSkells cool idea! I love pearlcatchers and I'm writing lore for my dragons! Todays my birthday IRL! I love swapping hatchlings and getting some of their offspring [some chatting not too much tho!]
@Cecilia oooh, sweet! I've only ever had a few PCs in my lair, but I think their pearl lore is interesting! happy birthday!!!
@Cecilia oooh, sweet! I've only ever had a few PCs in my lair, but I think their pearl lore is interesting! happy birthday!!!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
bump!
bump!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
Hi there @JackSkells! I also love astronomy and mythology (I have a bunch of dragons named after Greek gods/heroes) and Star Wars! What's your favorite band? I know a bit about punk rock but my favorite is twenty one pilots.
I'm not SUPER chatty and I don't have many friends on FR, but I don't have anyone from the Plague flight on my friends list yet so I thought I'd reach out!
Hi there @JackSkells! I also love astronomy and mythology (I have a bunch of dragons named after Greek gods/heroes) and Star Wars! What's your favorite band? I know a bit about punk rock but my favorite is twenty one pilots.
I'm not SUPER chatty and I don't have many friends on FR, but I don't have anyone from the Plague flight on my friends list yet so I thought I'd reach out!
@elloraborealis hey there! (Lots of my dragons are named after demons/gods/goddesses too! And who can miss my Anakin fanderg.... whoops.) My favorite band is called Rise Against, but I love twenty one pilots too! I'm seeing them for the 2nd time this August c:
thanks for reaching out! I know making friends/interacting can be intimidating, so thanks for dropping me a line! hopefully I'll see you around, and feel free to hit me up whenever you feel!
@elloraborealis hey there! (Lots of my dragons are named after demons/gods/goddesses too! And who can miss my Anakin fanderg.... whoops.) My favorite band is called Rise Against, but I love twenty one pilots too! I'm seeing them for the 2nd time this August c:
thanks for reaching out! I know making friends/interacting can be intimidating, so thanks for dropping me a line! hopefully I'll see you around, and feel free to hit me up whenever you feel!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
Heya there~

I just figured I'd help you reach your goal, because wynaut? Also I'm probably really late for this but happy birthday!

So, yeah. Just be buddies for the sake of being buddies, that's the way I roll I guess. :)

EDIT: Also, I tend to pick any and every dragon, so if there's one your not particularly keen on but don't want to kill off/exalt, you can always ask me~ :D (I'm always looking for more draggies to make my clan a social place)
2nd EDIT: I forgot to add the ping~ @JackSkells
Heya there~

I just figured I'd help you reach your goal, because wynaut? Also I'm probably really late for this but happy birthday!

So, yeah. Just be buddies for the sake of being buddies, that's the way I roll I guess. :)

EDIT: Also, I tend to pick any and every dragon, so if there's one your not particularly keen on but don't want to kill off/exalt, you can always ask me~ :D (I'm always looking for more draggies to make my clan a social place)
2nd EDIT: I forgot to add the ping~ @JackSkells
Check out my Lore & Bio Store! Everything is essentially free~!
Scribbles by DogiCrimson. See here!
F / +18hrs / Usually Online
WISHLIIIIST
________npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
@CookieMayhem1308 hi! thanks for the friend request (: i really appreciate it!

Uella is gorgeous o:
and omg Pudgers.
u have an a+ first page lair!
@CookieMayhem1308 hi! thanks for the friend request (: i really appreciate it!

Uella is gorgeous o:
and omg Pudgers.
u have an a+ first page lair!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells

Geez, thanks! :D
Nobody seemed to want any of these dragons, and I felt sorry for them (because apparently okapi on nocturnes isn't very popular) so I took them in. :) Thanks again for the compliment!
@JackSkells

Geez, thanks! :D
Nobody seemed to want any of these dragons, and I felt sorry for them (because apparently okapi on nocturnes isn't very popular) so I took them in. :) Thanks again for the compliment!
Check out my Lore & Bio Store! Everything is essentially free~!
Scribbles by DogiCrimson. See here!
F / +18hrs / Usually Online
WISHLIIIIST
________npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
@CookieMayhem1308 no problem! :D
@CookieMayhem1308 no problem! :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42