Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] No Extra Cost Brewing (lvl26)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Basic deal, I'm looking to level my alchemy and help some peeps along the way with free brewing. As said in the title, I have a level 26 cauldron. To see what I can brew at that level, I suggest checking FR wiki's Baldwin page (spoilers: I can brew literally anything). The page handily also shows the necessary materials for everything.

I won't transmute objects, only create new ones.

So, if you need something, post with your request, and once I respond with "Yes I can do that", just throw all the necessary materials and treasure my way in an one-way CR and I'll brew it for you, then send the finished item back in another one-way CR! No extra costs involved.

If you can't brew all the components of your final item yourself, I can brew those for you as well, just as long as I get all the components and treasure for them!
Basic deal, I'm looking to level my alchemy and help some peeps along the way with free brewing. As said in the title, I have a level 26 cauldron. To see what I can brew at that level, I suggest checking FR wiki's Baldwin page (spoilers: I can brew literally anything). The page handily also shows the necessary materials for everything.

I won't transmute objects, only create new ones.

So, if you need something, post with your request, and once I respond with "Yes I can do that", just throw all the necessary materials and treasure my way in an one-way CR and I'll brew it for you, then send the finished item back in another one-way CR! No extra costs involved.

If you can't brew all the components of your final item yourself, I can brew those for you as well, just as long as I get all the components and treasure for them!
Dj7mGds.png
@Sides
Could you brew me a Capsule? I've got all the components ready.
@Sides
Could you brew me a Capsule? I've got all the components ready.
animated square of a pixel art scene linked to my shop for them. it is a foggy lake scene with a deciduous tree and a ghostly deerlike figure, the animation seems like a wind is blowing.__pale green corgi with windsinger-like wisps tugging a red diamond kite linked to cloudsong corgi adopts__circular badge showing the snakelike spirit of wind holding a paintbrush__pixel text reading FR+18, Artist, F2U with an arrow pointing to the image to right, and They/Them.a fake familiar icon showing a grey and rose gold recolor of the mindless flight familiar linked to f2u resource thread
@BetaOrionis Sure thing! Just send your stuff over :D
@BetaOrionis Sure thing! Just send your stuff over :D
Dj7mGds.png
The cauldron is empty once more!
The cauldron is empty once more!
Dj7mGds.png
The cauldron has leveled to 23 :D I can now brew everything except silver unicorn apparel and the veined gene.
The cauldron has leveled to 23 :D I can now brew everything except silver unicorn apparel and the veined gene.
Dj7mGds.png
@Sides

Can you brew me a Slime Gene? ^^
@Sides

Can you brew me a Slime Gene? ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida Absolutely :D Just send everything over and I'll put it coming!
@Kunikida Absolutely :D Just send everything over and I'll put it coming!
Dj7mGds.png
@sides can i order a prismatic token please?
@sides can i order a prismatic token please?
boggie.gif | They/Them/Theirs | +3 FRT | acebadge-1-png.png | arobadge-1-png.png | enbybadge-1-png.png
@kyrokey Of course! If you send me a CR I can accept it once the Slime has finished brewing and put your stuff in next :D
@kyrokey Of course! If you send me a CR I can accept it once the Slime has finished brewing and put your stuff in next :D
Dj7mGds.png
@Sides - Can you let me know when your cauldron? I need a capsule brewed :3
@Sides - Can you let me know when your cauldron? I need a capsule brewed :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9