Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | OPEN - FREE - Max level cauldron!
1 2 3 4 5
IMPORTANT: For fests, I will be closed. Unless you have reserved a spot in advance, I will not brew for anyone during a fest!
I will make any item you want!
You only have to provide me with everything in the recipe, but other than that it's completely free. For some of the items I won't even need you to send over the treasure that's needed either, because most are very cheap :D
If you want me to melt items for you, I will do that as well, with a max amount of 10 mats per person. You provide the items, but it stays free!

Due to some confusion, I'll word things a bit differently!
I do item melts in stacks of 10, so others have a chance to get their items done if someone orders ~100 melts
If you order over 10 melts, I will work up to 10, and see if there's another order. If yes, I will do that order, if no, yours continues. If there is indeed another order, I will continue yours after that, and after 10 more melts, do the exact same thing

Let's say there's 4 people on the list. Person A orders 40 melts, everyone else just 10. Person A gets 10 melts done first, person B gets their 10 after that. Person A gets 10 more, then it's person C's turn. After that, person A gets 10 more and person D gets their 10 melts, and finally person A then gets their last 10 melts. Hope this cleared it up!
To do:
IMPORTANT: For fests, I will be closed. Unless you have reserved a spot in advance, I will not brew for anyone during a fest!
I will make any item you want!
You only have to provide me with everything in the recipe, but other than that it's completely free. For some of the items I won't even need you to send over the treasure that's needed either, because most are very cheap :D
If you want me to melt items for you, I will do that as well, with a max amount of 10 mats per person. You provide the items, but it stays free!

Due to some confusion, I'll word things a bit differently!
I do item melts in stacks of 10, so others have a chance to get their items done if someone orders ~100 melts
If you order over 10 melts, I will work up to 10, and see if there's another order. If yes, I will do that order, if no, yours continues. If there is indeed another order, I will continue yours after that, and after 10 more melts, do the exact same thing

Let's say there's 4 people on the list. Person A orders 40 melts, everyone else just 10. Person A gets 10 melts done first, person B gets their 10 after that. Person A gets 10 more, then it's person C's turn. After that, person A gets 10 more and person D gets their 10 melts, and finally person A then gets their last 10 melts. Hope this cleared it up!
To do:

@Severynn

I’ve got a stack of 10 items that needs melted if you’re open! :)
@Severynn

I’ve got a stack of 10 items that needs melted if you’re open! :)
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Cruelty Yup just send them over ^^
@Cruelty Yup just send them over ^^

Sent!
Sent!
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Severynn Could I get you to brew me a Glam Nudibranch please? I'm looking to get 3 of them made if you're interested in doing them all c:
@Severynn Could I get you to brew me a Glam Nudibranch please? I'm looking to get 3 of them made if you're interested in doing them all c:
1XvTtel.png
@rufusdrumknott Yes, that would be great ^^ If you have all the mats, please send them over, along with 10kt instead of the needed 17kt?
@rufusdrumknott Yes, that would be great ^^ If you have all the mats, please send them over, along with 10kt instead of the needed 17kt?

@Severynn
Could you brew me [2] reinforced glass beakers? :)
@Severynn
Could you brew me [2] reinforced glass beakers? :)
E6nL5Eq.png407Ohsj.png
@meh1129
Yup ^^
There's another one in front of you
Just send over the mats, no treasure needed :)

Question tho, one brew already creates two. So you don't mean two brews, but two beakers, correct? One brew :)?
@meh1129
Yup ^^
There's another one in front of you
Just send over the mats, no treasure needed :)

Question tho, one brew already creates two. So you don't mean two brews, but two beakers, correct? One brew :)?

And we're level 18!
(After the next brew, which will be done in 7.30 hours)
And we're level 18!
(After the next brew, which will be done in 7.30 hours)

We're now level 18 for real
We're now level 18 for real

1 2 3 4 5