Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Familiars [t/s] doubles
1 2 3 4
[emoji=money bag size=1]
pUaAvHp.pngxWBZ2XA.png
Wheeeee
Wheeeee
pUaAvHp.pngxWBZ2XA.png
[emoji=bestiary size=1]
pUaAvHp.pngxWBZ2XA.png
@Steal

Hello! c: You have some extras I'm looking for, these specifically:

Enstatite Burrower (5g)
Pinpush Mirror Doll (7g)
Rabid Grinfin (15g)

I have all the extras I currently have listed here, I seem to have quite a many fams you're looking for! Would you be interested in a trade of around equal-ish value?
@Steal

Enstatite Burrower (5g)
Pinpush Mirror Doll (7g)
Rabid Grinfin (15g)

I have all the extras I currently have listed here, I seem to have quite a many fams you're looking for! Would you be interested in a trade of around equal-ish value?
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
[quote name="Naakka" date="2019-10-17 16:44:25" ] @Steal Hello! c: You have some extras I'm looking for, these specifically: Enstatite Burrower (5g) Pinpush Mirror Doll (7g) Rabid Grinfin (15g) I have all the extras I currently have listed here, I seem to have quite a many fams you're looking for! Would you be interested in a trade of around equal-ish value? [/quote] Oh you edited it. Sorry, I sent an offer in message but edit it as you see fit. I saw in your thread someone offered the firebug. ^_^
Naakka wrote on 2019-10-17 16:44:25:
@Steal

Enstatite Burrower (5g)
Pinpush Mirror Doll (7g)
Rabid Grinfin (15g)

Oh you edited it. Sorry, I sent an offer in message but edit it as you see fit.

I saw in your thread someone offered the firebug. ^_^
pUaAvHp.pngxWBZ2XA.png
*shrug bump* [emoji=heart size=1]
*shrug bump*
pUaAvHp.pngxWBZ2XA.png
Enstatite Burrower, Pinpush Mirror Doll and a Rabid Grinfin, for Budwing Morpho, Cactus Marzal, and a Wispwillow Peryton with @Naakka

(Just documenting)
Enstatite Burrower, Pinpush Mirror Doll and a Rabid Grinfin, for Budwing Morpho, Cactus Marzal, and a Wispwillow Peryton with @Naakka

(Just documenting)
pUaAvHp.pngxWBZ2XA.png
[quote name="Steal" date="2019-10-17 18:36:59" ] Enstatite Burrower, Pinpush Mirror Doll and a Rabid Grinfin, for Budwing Morpho, Cactus Marzal, and a Wispwillow Peryton with @Naakka (Just documenting) [/quote] Thanks for trading! c: Good luck with your collection!
Steal wrote on 2019-10-17 18:36:59:

(Just documenting)

Thanks for trading! c: Good luck with your collection!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
Thanks Naakka. ^_^ *updates first page*
Thanks Naakka. ^_^ *updates first page*
pUaAvHp.pngxWBZ2XA.png
[emoji=bestiary size=1]
pUaAvHp.pngxWBZ2XA.png
1 2 3 4