Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] KS Skin
(subbed, no need to ping!)

Won this fellow in a raffle and thought I'd check to see if any collectors were looking.

It's on the AH for 6kg (LAH at time of posting), but very much open to haggling/negotiation, mixed currency, gem genes, wishlist items, etc.

I am also interested in trading for art, specificially a signature piece (or multiple), see thread here for details. If offering art, you're welcome to contact me on this thread or that one, or privately.
(subbed, no need to ping!)

Won this fellow in a raffle and thought I'd check to see if any collectors were looking.

It's on the AH for 6kg (LAH at time of posting), but very much open to haggling/negotiation, mixed currency, gem genes, wishlist items, etc.

I am also interested in trading for art, specificially a signature piece (or multiple), see thread here for details. If offering art, you're welcome to contact me on this thread or that one, or privately.
DSfRuAQ.png
KS Pinglists were here!

(Lists used: Literally Everything, All Kickstarter, KS Skins, Clockwork Dragon -- apologies for any mispings, I'm still learning how to use these pinglists!)
KS Pinglists were here!

(Lists used: Literally Everything, All Kickstarter, KS Skins, Clockwork Dragon -- apologies for any mispings, I'm still learning how to use these pinglists!)
DSfRuAQ.png
^
^
DSfRuAQ.png
Up with some updated info'!
Up with some updated info'!
DSfRuAQ.png
^
^
DSfRuAQ.png
^
^